Going to europe, any tips?

Kailing

unless you know the place, it's best to travel in a group. the pickpockets there are super skilled.

melo

depends on what you want. my friend went for a 10 day europe trip, she felt that it was too rush because they went to one country every day. if you want to really enjoy it's best to spend more time in the place. :)

kiteflyer

it's safer to travel in group. and don't display your valuables as they can be eye candy for the pickpockets. but as for my sister's case when she went to Europe several months ago, she didn't experience one. luckily :)

Roslyn

each time we go to an unfamiliar place, getting paranoid is already a part of us. we put extra attention in looking after our belongings. so i say, whenever we travel, it is really imperative for us to take care of our belongings as we will never know when expert pickpockets attack.

galaxy

don't entertain people who offer to carry your luggage or to walk you to your room in the hotel because robbery and theft is very common in europe.

bunnylove

i suggest you research places you want to go first and create an itinerary so that you can visit this places and won't get lost. this is helpful since europe is really big.