Golden Carnation at Tampines - June and July 2011 BTO

+ Reply to Thread
    Member HomeFairy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Golden Carnation at Tampines - June and July 2011 BTO

Sited along Tampines Street 11, Golden Carnation is an 11-storey residential block comprising 149 units of Studio Apartments. A neighbourhood centre and Tampines Changkat Community Club are conveniently located nearby, providing residents with easy access to a good range of amenities.

Carnations come in colourful hues and are often used as expressions of affection. Naming the development “Golden Carnation” will give the place a loving and vibrant appeal, while the word “Golden” conveys the idea of growing old gracefully. The building’s façade draws inspiration from the distinctive hues of the carnation flower and is coloured in light green and warm red.

A charming development

The façade of Golden Carnation is designed with patterns and colours to exude a modern and fresh image. A landscaped roof garden extends over the void deck on one side of the block. This intimate roof garden has seats and trellises where the residents can head to for their quiet respite. The sheltered space created below serves as an activity space for residents to meet and interact.

An open plaza lies in the centre of Golden Carnation, providing an ideal venue for small scale events and gatherings. An elderly fitness corner, a community garden and an herbal garden are catered within the development to encourage active lifestyles and social interaction among residents.

The development’s various facilities are linked together via a clear network of elderly friendly pathways. These are designed with suitably located support grab bars, ramps and ample seats to assist residents in moving around the place with ease. Elderly-friendly features are also incorporated into the design of each of the flat units. In addition, these units are provided with a built-in wardrobe and kitchen cabinets so residents can get to move in hassle-free.

About Tampines Town:

A centre of convenience

Located in a well-established precinct, plenty of amenities are available for residents of Golden Carnation. Just across the road from the development, Tampines Changkat Community Club allows resident to pursue new hobbies. The adjacent neighbourhood centre is a convenient destination for shopping and dining, while fresh produce is readily available at the Tampines Round Market and Food Centre.

Tampines Town Centre is a regional centre boasting a wide array of amenities like shopping complexes, food outlets and a regional library. The sporty can exercise at the Tampines Sports Hall, Tampines Stadium and Tampines Swimming Complex. Several parks are found within the town for recreational pursuits, like the recently opened Tampines Eco Green which houses various natural habitats to create a thriving biodiversity. Look out for an exciting lifestyle hub coming your way in Tampines town. Being planned as an integrated centre for community, sports, arts and culture, as well as commercial activities, this proposed Tampines Town Hub will make the town more bustling in time to come.

Just a short walk from Golden Carnation is Qiaonan Primary School. Within the town, more school options are available with Junyuan Primary School, East View Primary School, as well as St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School.

Besides the Tampines MRT Station and bus interchange located within the town centre, residents of Golden Carnation will enjoy good connectivity to other parts of Singapore as the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) is just a five-minute drive away.

Pricing:

Map:

Estimated Completion:

Member piggyval is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    good for old folks who want to live in the east if they are currently at tampines area.. but i cant imagine my elderly parents having to pay about $100k for a house at their old age!

Junior Member zenny is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Changi general hospital and st andrews community hospital is near there, i guess they really cater to the elderly crowd haha. surprisingly the last few months when i applied for my parents, the projects are oversubscribed, glad that they are building more BTOs for people like my parents too.

Member angelwings is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my mother in law bid for this. seems that they build studio appts in developed areas, so unfair for the newly weds! i think we need the convenience more than them