Good Bridal Shops

jeany

Hi there! You can go and check out seletar broadway. i signed up with them for my wedding and i absolutely love my gown. they have a big selection of gowns you can choose from, all of them are beautiful and stylish.

Yanz

Hi, can share with me your experience? who you work with for your wedding photo-taking (Photographer name?)and choose of grown and who you choose for your AD make-up?
Hi there! You can go and check out seletar broadway. i signed up with them for my wedding and i absolutely love my gown. they have a big selection of gowns you can choose from, all of them are beautiful and stylish.

Dinara

Hi, would like more info about Digio on the pricing etc. Are you able to share the overall cost? Thank you

jewelbox

hi! i suggest that you visit them since i'm not quite sure if they still have the same price as before. since i signed up with them 3 years ago. :)

christinaroberts

Inactive Member
You can try Flamingo Bridal. It is a nice shop which is having a wide array of exquisite wedding gowns to bring out a bride's natural beauty.

cookiesncreamie

there are a lot of good shops actually. my dream wedding is an example but it would really depend on the kind of service and package that you're looking for for your wedding. :)

dianawilson

Inactive Member
Bliss bridal is also a great bridal shop which is having a fine collection of evening gowns, thumbs clips, weddings shoes etc.

madangel83

pre wedding photoshoot package to let go

I have Bridal zone pre wedding photoshoot package to sell as me & my fiance are no longer tgt.. the package i bought is $2888. i have already paid a deposit of $1500 and i'm willing to let go at $1000 of the deposit i have paid and you only pay $2388 in total!!

Total saving of $500

Do PM me or email me madangel8383@gmail.com for more information.

jaslee

I recommend my bridal! They are super friendly and great photo skills! Forgotten to mention, they are "The Louvre Bridal" :)

laurantan

I would suggest beautiful love! As I got my package there as well hahaha! They have good services & gets their job done perfectly!

Giselle88

I would recommend SG Bridal, located in JB. Although it is abit far, the price and service makes up for whole lot of it.

laurantan

The prices really depends on which are you signing for, as for me their collections of gowns is really breathtaking. They never loses their patience despite me having all kinds of questions, Staffs were all friendly and approachable. What impressed me most about them is that you're really able to see that they're sincere about the blessing