Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Reviews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Chloedream is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Reviews

Are there any brides here having their wedding at grand copthorne? It's at havelock road. They have the Promenade for outdoor solemnisation (with Singapore river view!), Paradiso room and Grand Ballroom for wedding. Any brides here went there before for friend's wedding or had your own there?

Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    one great thing abt the grand copthorne ballroom is that it can accomodate a 20-seater table for the VIP table! would make the whole wedding look extremely grand!!! i really want that.. too bad i dun have the budget for such a huge banquet..

Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone has waterfront's wedding package to email me? thanks~! jiayanscreams@live.com ...thanks~!

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi xiaoyan, you can visit their website for some details and I suggest you take a site visit at their actual grand ballroom. It will surprise and delight you as I was really shocked to see how spacious and grand it was during one of the wedding dinners I have attended. It made a great impression to me till now. The ballroom has high ceilings, bright and an extremely romantic outdoor garden as a decor. During the 2nd march-in, they will draw the curtains to the side and the garden will be lighted up so that the ambience will grace the couples and the guests in the hall. Food is fine and service is ok. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi poshberries, do you mmind email me the package for waterfront and any pics? i went t the website to check..but i couldn't find anything much..thanks^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi xiaoyan, I didn't know you can't find much info about them. Their ballroom is really really excellent. You will like it for sure! Take a virtual tour at http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/g...ery/index.html

And something great to share with all Brides-to-be who is/are interested in this hotel, they have upcoming bridal show called the Love Spring Eternal Bridal Show on 20 March 2011 for wedding tips and advice from the professionals. Visit http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/g...ials_0142.html for more details.

Their official website is http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/g...ornewaterfront

A little more details for you:

BALLROOMS
    Boasting four ballrooms, the largest is the 9,180 square feet Grand Ballroom. With its six-metre high ceiling and seating up to 900 guests theatre-style, it has won many accolades. Its distinguishing feature is the large, elegant glass wall that showers the ballroom with natural tropical light, through which one can view an exquisite landscaped garden and gazebo.

The Waterfront Ballroom presents grandeur and spaciousness for large conferences, meetings and weddings, holding up to 345 persons in theatre-style or 260 for a sit-down banquet. Next to it is the Riverfront Ballroom that offers over 3,200 square feet of space allowing for 256 persons in theatre-style.

The Galleria Ballroom, also known as the “Junior Ballroom” offers an enormity of a large ballroom as well as the convenience of being divisible into two rooms of 1,917 square feet or three rooms of over 900 square feet each.

Hope this helps everyone. Cheers & thanks!
    Last edited by poshberries; 05-02-2011 at 06:41 PM.

Junior Member lpinkangelz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi poshberries,I emailed them regarding their upcoming bridal show and they reply that they do not have a date yet! I just want to check that the date is confirmed on the 20th march 2011..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lpinkangelz View Post
    Hi poshberries,I emailed them regarding their upcoming bridal show and they reply that they do not have a date yet! I just want to check that the date is confirmed on the 20th march 2011..
    Hi, did you try to contact other staffs apart from this person who replied you. Try to call up the frontline relations officer to check it out. You must mentioned that this info was posted in their official website, so how can they say they do not know about it? Ask them to revert you within the next working day if possible. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Junior Member lpinkangelz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi poshberries,

Thanks for sharing.I emailed them again and they confirm the date.But mention registration is not open yet. Hopefully they will keep me informed about the details soon..

Member iamblackwitch is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all~ I'm gonna be a Nov 2011 Bride at GCW... sign up in late 2009/ early 2010~~ Cant remember the date.. the grandballroom is really very spacious and nice... and i think brides should visit the hotel to take a look.. =)

Junior Member Kristine is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile

Hi,
    Attended my friend's wedding at Grand Copthorne last May. Recalled it was a good experience, the food and the ambience exceed my expectation. They have a wedding show coming up on 20 Mar 2011.

Member iamblackwitch is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks Kristine, it's always nice to hear from ppl abt their good experience from the point of view as a guest... =)

Junior Member raymond is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

wedding packages price at waterfront hotel... anyone? thks

anyone has the list? thanks...

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Raymond, are you referring to Grand Copthorne Waterfont hotel?

If you are, their price list is found here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums...st-2011-a-213/

Junior Member justinfabrick is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think per table is 1288++....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast