HELP!! Choosing bedroom color

sapphiredance

Hi everyone, can help me in choosing the perfect color for our bedroom? is red and yellow appropriate or blue and green is more relaxing?

PLEASE HELP ME :D

kiteflyer

when you are deciding for a bedroom color think about neutral and relaxing colors. Blue and green are calming colors that will surely induce you to relax.

don't use any vibrant and loud color in your bedroom so that you can easily relax.. :D

cupcakes

I agree with kiteflyer! colors blue and green are calming colors. you may also add some shades of yellow or pink.

njerlyn

I would think blue and green is more relaxing for sure! Heard a lot of advices not to use bold and overwhelming colors especially for bedroom. Soothing colors gives a more peaceful energy and helps put your mind at rest as compared to the bold ones.

kennykee

Light-Orange better. Feel like sun rising colour. Orange colour can make your room looks brighter. Btw, some people put wall murals too.

sapphiredance

Thank you very much for the help! after reading all your suggestions i finally decided to paint my bedroom with neutral and relaxing colors

jellybeans

well, if you ask me.. I want a bedroom with dark hues.. maybe a combination of black and white.. or maroon, or could also be a bit purplish.. Darker colored rooms make people fall asleep much easier.

hollykisses

hello sapphiredance! :) why don't you try matching blue or green with white. go for the lighter colors to make your room more relaxing and soothing to the eyes. very bright colors might not be helpful in keeping a cool temperature for your room.

oreofudge

I like the light blue and green color. It immediately makes me want to relax whenever I see those colors, especially in the bedroom.