Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Wedding Banquet Price List 2018-2019

noobieve

went down for site visit, Assistant director altitude sucks big time. I wonder how she can even get to that level. she just give me the very pek cek feel when she showing us around for the two ball rooms. and she doesn't bother to go through the package. She ask" so you know the package and price right, I email you already. then we took leave to the ballrooms. she jus use her mouth to usher you " infront turn left,turn right" . Stepping into the door, she say there, this is the grand ballroom and silent.... same goes for the other ballroom.... she doesn't like to talk much and show u a black face... if she not happy to hold pple's wedding then we are not even happy to let her run our event.. probably will ruin it and spoil our mood instead of a joyous occasion.... Look for Krystal if anyone is interested to host wedding there.... have to agree crystal ballroom does looks nice but has pillar.. exterior of the hotel looks rather old...for the price, it is really very reasonable with free flow wine & beer and even cockage waive...

noobieve

went down for site visit, Assistant director altitude sucks big time. I wonder how she can even get to that level. she just give me the very pek cek feel when she showing us around for the two ball rooms. and she doesn't bother to go through the package. She ask" so you know the package and price right, I email you already. then we took lift to the ballrooms. she jus use her mouth to usher you " infront turn left,turn right" . *so rude* Stepping into the door, she say there, this is the grand ballroom and silent.... same goes for the other ballroom.... she doesn't like to talk much and show u a black face... if she not happy to hold pple's wedding then we are not even happy to let her run our event.. probably will ruin it and spoil our mood instead of a joyous occasion.... Look for Krystal if anyone is interested to host wedding there.... have to agree crystal ballroom does looks nice but has pillar.. exterior of the hotel looks rather old...for the price, it is really very reasonable with free flow wine & beer and even cockage waive...

noobieve

by the way, the name of this altitude Assistant Director of Meetings and Events, Cherine Au .... whereas this lady is much better: Krystal Lye

Manager

Business Development - Banquet Sales

Direct Line: +65 6730 0122

piinguo

jus went for a site visit yesterday.. super love the crystal ballroom.. high ceiling and very affordable price too.. i have visited a few other hotels and so far this is the only one that makes me excited upon looking at the ballroom.. co-ordinator Vasanthi is fantastic.. full of zest and very professional.. some other co-ordinator give me the 'cant be bothered' feeling.. perks are very attractive compared to other venues.. but seems like everyone is concern about the food? can anyone advice on this?

DuMBeLLe

I've selected Holiday inn orchard as the venue for my wedding dinner. Vasanthi has been very nice and helpful.. No choice about the pillars though because thats the way the structure of the ballroom is. Will just have to try our best to arrange the tables in such a way that the guests are seated comfortably. For the price of its package and its location, i think there has to be some give and take...

huiteo87

We are going to have our wedding on 10 Nov. As of now, we are very impressed with their service and promptness. Vasanthi is as what many agreed, Fantastic. She is very professional and quite accommodating to my needs.

I also attended a wedding recently at holiday inn. I also pretty impressed with the service provided by the waitress, Helen. Very friendly.

KerynToh0903

I'll be having my wedding lunch here on 9 March 2014. Fall in love with the crystal ballroom on first sight. Hopefully my guests wont complain abt the pillars.

My coordinator is Krystal n she's friendly n helpful. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Any review on the food?

Vie

Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Crystal ballroom

My HTB and I are going to sign the deal with sales ex Gerrayn tomorrow.. We feel she's pretty good and helpful. Hopefully everything turns out well. Other than the pillars.. everything else is almost perfect! Nice ballroom & great deal with current promo! :)

tvh

HI

I have a wedding dinner package with holiday inn orchard on 6 sept 2014.
It is in orchid ballroom. Anyone interested please contact me (tania.vh89@gmail.com)

Please share and thanks for helping me :)