Honeymoon in Singapore

Roslyn

hi everyone can you recommend a place that is relaxing, exciting, and romantic at the same time? We are planning to have our honeymoon here in Singapore but we are clueless where specifically.

I hope you can help us

cupcakes

would you like to consider spending your honeymoon in Sentosa? It is a great place to unwind and you can do a lot of activities together

loveyou

I think you can spend your honeymoon by going to different tourist attractions here in Singapore.
1. Night Safari
2. Sentosa
3. Universal Studios
4. Gardens by the Bay etc.

njerlyn

You can try exploring different towns of Singapore.. like how you would explore different towns in other countries while doing a self drive. I'm contemplating of doing that actually... I'm hoping it'll be fun and not end up regretting not honeymooning overseas. LOL!

echelon

St John's island is a less crowded version of Sentosa, with an equally beautiful beach :) just a short boat ride away.

jessicajoseph

Well i can say you... Singapore is the best place to visit.. But i would suggest you to go to India specially in southern part of India.. that is really very happening and most important people around there is very helping and it would be a great place to visit...

babyblue

hmm. how much is your budget for a local honeymoon? kinda confused on how much we should save up for our honeymoon