Honeymoon tips and important things to bring

jenny81

Can you please help me on what to pack during my honeymoon? What are the important things that I should have?
Please help me :love:

cupcakes

Where is your destination? If you are heading to the beach or any topical country, always bring a sunblock. You can also bring a camera or video recorder to document your whole trip.

crystalbliss

Aside from your personal necessities, bring something that your husband would like.. ;) haha! After all, it's a honeymoon right? :)

sayyeswed

Yes sunblock is a must!! What i suggest you do, is come up with a list on paper, and as you pack cross off what you already have. Don't forget to bring your bathing suits, and definitely something for your hair depending if its long and curly like mine, I always have to carry around my blow dryer and hair iron! :) Anyway, don't forget to just have fun!! I'm hoping to do my honeymoon in a beachy destination as well.

queeny

aside from the sunblock, bring with you a good moisturizer.. since you'll be heading to the beach, keep ur skin well-moisturized. :)

jenny81

Yes sunblock is a must!! What i suggest you do, is come up with a list on paper, and as you pack cross off what you already have. Don't forget to bring your bathing suits, and definitely something for your hair depending if its long and curly like mine, I always have to carry around my blow dryer and hair iron! :) Anyway, don't forget to just have fun!! I'm hoping to do my honeymoon in a beachy destination as well.

Thank you very much for your tips. I'll keep in mind what you said. actually i already have my notepad with me and my top 3 priorities are: sunblock, bathing suits, and medicines. I've read in one website that medicines are very important especially when you are planning to go on a vacation :)

Now, I am wondering what medicines should i bring? Medicines for cough? diarrhea? fever? or what? can you please help me decide?

jellybelly

if you're going on a lot of outdoor activities and sightseeing, you must never forget your sunblock, hat, your beauty essentials and clothing fit for the place's weather! :)

jeany

Hi guys! :)

These are the important things to bring during your honeymoon:
- Passport
- Phone
- Beauty essentials
- Money
- Clothes/ Hat
- Medicine

:D

anemonee

i suggest ou write an itinerary of the places you want to visit and also make a schedule that would fit the number of days you plan to stay.