hotel banquet venue for 2014

silverbell87

Hi all,

I have just confirm my AD (14Feb2014) with Holiday Inn Atrium.
And i also got a few quotation from a few hotels for 2014 banquet. Even though they tell you price not out, but if really interested can talk to them de, they can offered you a price for sure. Most of them will do a slight increase from 2013 price.

I book very early becox i think my AD date is going to be very hot.... Hehe... Kiasu abit =)

I got the following hotel quotation:
1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
5. Novotel (Dragon Phoenix)
6. Orchard Parade

If you want I can forward it to you.

Thank you

Lyn, can you PM me at : silverbell.yuki@gmail.com

Suzaku

Holiday Inn Atrium

Hi all,

And i also got a few quotation from a few hotels for 2014 banquet. Even though they tell you price not out, but if really interested can talk to them de, they can offered you a price for sure. Most of them will do a slight increase from 2013 price.

I book very early becox i think my AD date is going to be very hot.... Hehe... Kiasu abit =)

1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
6. Orchard Parade

Thank you

Hi Im interested in Holiday Inn Atrium too for 2014. Can you send me your package? :) Thanks npklbijiao@hotmail.com

jamtancy

Hi all,

1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
6. Orchard Parade

Thank you

Hi, I'm interested too. Can please forward it to me? jamietcy@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

cremecheska

I think you should start as early as possible, dear. This is to ensure that yo have a lot of time to negotiate for the price of the venue.

chelsiirish

which hotel wold be best?
1. Mandarin Oriental
2. The Ritz-Carlton Millenia
3. Marina Mandarin
4. Pan Pacific
5. Marina Bay Sands