Which hotel would you choose to hold your wedding at?

PrincessCrystal

Hi, I need some suggestion. Out of this two hotels, which would you choose to hold your wedding at? the ballroom would be as shown in the picture. The first picture is from Grand Hyatt Magnolia/Vanda Room and the second picture is from Sheraton Towers Grand Ballroom.

Attachments

• Copy of Magnolia036.JPG
    Copy of Magnolia036.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 50
  • M&E6.jpg
    M&E6.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 51

missylis

will choose the second, if decor is really true to the pictures. The gold looks really nice on the second one. The first one abit too black for me. :)

PrincessCrystal

they have different themes to choose from. the first pic is of a lower ceiling and have pillars blocking some views. the second pic is pillarless but L shape.

rainne

I would go for the 2nd one definitely! Hyatt's one doesnt look grand, I remember the last time I went to that ballroom it didnt look grand. In fact from your picture it looks like a slight above a normal restaurant. The sheraton one I see le wow :tongue: makes me want to have my wedding there too!

PrincessCrystal

hahaha.... i think i will go for sheraton now! actually i also considered carlton hotel but they are not flexible with their service. everything i ask for is always a 'NO' back to me.

rainne

go for it girl! :D Its really lovely, now you make me wanna go down and check out sheraton too haha xD I look out for good service, do you know if their sheraton's service is good?

PrincessCrystal

yes! i will go for this! go and check it out! it is really nice! what i know as of now is the the coordinator is very fast in replying emails to my queries and she is friendly. When i went down yesterday to view the ballroom and discuss some details with her, she is really friendly and nice. What we try to ask for she is ok to give but most of the things are in the package so really nothing much you can ask for. Read some good and bad reviews about the staff but mostly are positive feedbacks! if you wanna book an appointment to view the ballroom and discuss some details with her better do it fast as she is usually booked. with regards to the food, all positive feedbacks. the ambience there is nice!

rainne

Are you having ur AD on a weekday or weekend dinner? How much does it cost per table? I am looking at only about max 20 tables, not sure if that is below their minimum tables.

PrincessCrystal

mine is a weekday. min table for weekday is 20 and weekend is 30. their per table sit 12 person. i would have about 2260-280 guest. Maybe you can check with them will they let you use their ballroom for 20 tables for weekend. you AD is this year or next year?