How do you feel about getting married?

emilyy

hi brides, how do you feel about tying the knot?

I'm feeling excited, but yet anxious about the preparations, it's like having butterflies in my stomach! :laugh:

meilingg

hahaha!
I think most brides felt that way...
Mine is next year, but ROM this year June.

I'm very excited too! haha!
Very looking forward to my ROM and PS! haha

rainbow

mixed feelings.. because after marriage i think i will get to see ALL the funny side of my hubby... like how he look like when he sleep, whether he snore etc? haha!!

meilingg

mixed feelings.. because after marriage i think i will get to see ALL the funny side of my hubby... like how he look like when he sleep, whether he snore etc? haha!!

hahaha!!!!
all the bad habits!
I already seen quite alot on my htb! wahaha!

Anthenis

i am feeling excited and at the same time anxious too....sure got lots of bad habits to be revealed...by both sides.

anniesfaith

Feels happy. Because it is going to be a new chapter of my life. And also... I'm feeling stressed up. Getting married is so troublesome.

rainne

excited but tiring also.. sometimes hope the big day can finally come so can rest after that.. i look forward so much to the honeymoon lor

magicdust

im kinda forced into marriage now since we have found a not-so-bad flat. however, because HDB requires us to produce the ROM cert, thus, feel kinda compelled. i do not like all the preparations and traditions associated with the whole wedding thing.

am i weird?

rainbow

im kinda forced into marriage now since we have found a not-so-bad flat. however, because HDB requires us to produce the ROM cert, thus, feel kinda compelled. i do not like all the preparations and traditions associated with the whole wedding thing.

am i weird?

hey magicdust, no you are not weird, in fact i know of many couples who had to hasten their marriage plans for the HDB..

how about having a small wedding for the formality? unless your hubby to be's family insists on a big thing though. :) I also don't really like all the hassle about getting married haha, my girlfriends seem more excited about my wedding than me. :D

magicdust

we were rather caught off guard as we didnt think we are going to find the flat so soon. i was intending to look around for a few more months. but this flat, location and height, is very nice and quite unlikely to find one not so bad.

chloelee

i agree with you ladies..sigh. Sometimes i wished weddings could be a less complicated affair, but what to do. It's not just a wedding for us, but a wedding for the family as well...

fy5fo

A wide array of feelings.
Elated after engagement, it's as if a new chapter has begin in our relationship! Then, soon after, anxious, then happy again for a longer time. For me I am more concerned about the marriage rather than the wedding because marriage is a life time commitment! I know marriage is not easy all the time, it takes hard work to keep it good! Also, God created marriage to be good, thus, I have to trust in Him, the one who created marriage!

melodee

After for being a single for quite long, then to attached, then now engaged.. i must say i miss my singlehood days! but no turning back le.. so for me i am excited but a bit worried looking at how marriages turn out nowadays.