How many bridal studios did you visit before choosing?

rainbow

dear all, would like to know, how many studios did you brides visit before settling on yours? Do you do research first or sign on the spot with them? :wub:

PrincessCrystal

i didn't do any research on any BS before confirming with the BS. i just sign up on the spot with them but luckily i made the right choice! lucky me!

astutekitty

I have done some basic research such as buying wedding magazine, online forums, online website, sending email for their package price, when attending friend's wedding - take extra look and also took photographs of their gowns and their every about wedding for future reference ... etc

However, I have signed up the package (Pre-Wedding or AD package via road show and being "direct" to the shop when passby ...

I have tried the TW Pre-Wedding shoot, no regret ... nice pics ... but yet to try AD package yet with another local BS.

With the help of my research, I am able to bargain and ask for freebies to add in the package.

And also it is important to know what other people outside offer, so that you could firmly bargain with the BS. :)

meilingg

Before going down to check the different BS during roadshow, i did abit of research and reading.

After about checking with 2 or 3 BS, i finally decided on my dream wedding...

rojak

i visited one at a road show, read online before visiting another, and signed up on the spot when i fell in love with the gowns. Is love at first sight, you know? talking to brides here i think you'll understand =P hopefully my intuition is right ^_^

PrincessCrystal

haha... like i have said, i signed up on the spot cos i simply love their gowns and the scenery when they show us the album. so i signed up without thinking much and the price is fine with us too!

sotong1003

haha... like i have said, i signed up on the spot cos i simply love their gowns and the scenery when they show us the album. so i signed up without thinking much and the price is fine with us too!

Hi5! me and my HTB did the same too.
but kinda regret cuz we didnt make any comparison wv other BS or research more.
its not tt my current BS is not gd,
i think i'd advice others to research 1st, den sign.
dun be so rushy.

calove

For those who want to save some money, may consider BS at JB. You will be looking at rates like RM$4000+ . In conclusion do more research before signing it up.

piggy

I read online ask friends. Then happened to see 1 at road show. signed it up as both my boyfriend and I felt ok with the sales person.

Diananeo

i read reviews online first then go down to visit the shop.. so i guess it's 'visiting' many of them online first? :D