How much you spent for your wedding?

peany

hello! my htb and i have set a budget of 10k for prewedding shoot, actual day videography/photography, bridal package and wedding bands!

heres a breakdown of what we have spent on so far:

1) prewedding+bridal : 3500
2) AD video/photo: 2600
3) Wedding bands: havent purchase.

pinnpinn

Here is what i have spend so far - mainly on wedding preparation, rings etc not included (not including rom cos it's a separate affair for us)

Bridal studio: 3,688
Photographer: $2,800
And additional that we plan to:
1) additional photographer for AD: $800
2) Volkswedding rental: $1,100
3) Additional pre-wed photoshoot: $1,450

I think, inclusive of wedding banquet and such, sld be around 40-50k

pinnpinn

my friend did cover everything! from her banquet to her bridal studio + AD photographer and videographer, and also all the ang bao she gave to the helpers and the best: still earn!

I guess if u got the right relatives and friends who give u according to the rates or slightly more, u can at least cover the banquet (which im hoping). the rest, its unavoidable that u will make a loss. besides, wedding is your event, once in a lifetime, im sure every bride wanna make it all worth it (within your budget of course!)

Ning87

excluding banquet:

Bridal studio: 3.2K + GST
AD photographer and videographer: less than 2300

referred many people to my PG and they got discounts by him..

jazpy

How come some can spend $10k on prewedding shoot? So exp! Is it inclusive of hotels etc for overseas sh

ppeanut

I guess more than 10k for prewedding shoots should be overseas....most likely Europe.

结婚很贵!

I spent about $13500 on bridal package + AD photography + videography + pre-wedding MV

Jiemin

Actually it's not how come pplcan spend so much.. Many couple did not factor in additional poses which each cost from $40-$120 depend on your BS.. On the average for 30 free pose package, average topup is 10-30 poses since its a once in a life event.. Plus add in lash, ampoule etc, another few hundreds..

My 2 VG & 1 PG plus express is below $2K from beehoon production.. You can contact them for more info.. If your date is in 2013, you can pm me..

Iloveyou

All along I thought that the bridal packages from bridal shops includes gowns, make-up, and pre-wedding shots. When my fiancée asked, I told him to prepare a budget of $6k. I think now I better be prepared that it's gonna be more and even get up to $10k !

Mike1982

All along I thought that the bridal packages from bridal shops includes gowns, make-up, and pre-wedding shots. When my fiancée asked, I told him to prepare a budget of $6k. I think now I better be prepared that it's gonna be more and even get up to $10k !

always have additional buffer 'cause you may need to have the extra $$ for the other items other than just the bridal packages...there's also the banquet part and other misc items too.

sepiafeathers

we've spent abt 13k so far. here's the breakdown:

- bridal package including prewedding photos 3.8k
- custom made suit for groom and mtm gown, misc accessories like tie, cufflinks, heels/shoes, etc 5k
- AD photography 1k
- wedding bands 1k
- live band 1.8k
- wedding car $300

i guess it's really impt to keep a record of every single small thing bought for the wedding..we realised that everything just adds up! more to come....!

Mike1982

we've spent abt 13k so far. here's the breakdown:

- bridal package including prewedding photos 3.8k
- custom made suit for groom and mtm gown, misc accessories like tie, cufflinks, heels/shoes, etc 5k
- AD photography 1k
- wedding bands 1k
- live band 1.8k
- wedding car $300

i guess it's really impt to keep a record of every single small thing bought for the wedding..we realised that everything just adds up! more to come....!

wedding bands for $1K?
that's a bargain!

feliciakoo

hello:) able to share the contact with me ?
its a good deal !

Oversea PS(package + admission + additional pose + courier fee) $5k
Air ticket + hotels $2K
Solemnization catering & deco $3k
Gowns + Suits $1.5K
MUA (AD+solemnization) $1k
Flower(Solemnization+groom+bride+AD car) $600
photographer+videographer $2K

So total around $15K excluding banquet?

jazpy

mine was DIY
main gown $400 http://thedress.biz/
evening gown $500 seamstress
tea dress $220 seamtress
groom $350 bangkok
shoes and accessories - $150 bangkok and charles and keith
makeup artist actual day and shoot $1800
Rings $1800 custom made
photographer fren
banquet breakeven

custom made rings for $1800? Lee HwA quoted me abt 3K after discount.....for the design im asking for...