How much you spent for your wedding?

jazpy

Still counting but here is what I've confirmed so far
Banquet: 50k
Actual day photography: 1.3k
Rings: 2k
Overseas PS: 14k including package + venue entry + transport +additional photos ( exclude flight n lodging )
Instant prints : 500
Bridal car rental: 1k

Haven confirm:
Actual day videography + express highlight : ?
Customize gowns: ?
Actual day make up: ?

Rosesaffair

$4388 - Overseas wedding package (30 page album, all original videos returned, edited cd return, free photo montage) not inclusive of air tickets ($1684 for 2) + accommodation (I am gg there for holiday and photoshoot which is just 1 day)
$3188 - Local wedding package (prewedding shots 36 photos, ROM gown + makeup, tea gowns, AD gowns inclusive evening gown, other free gifts)
$2565 - ROM event inclusive of ROM decor, catering & venue. But after collecting hongbaos, my loss is about $416
$3000 - Proposal Ring(Platinum, abt 0.5ct) from my husband
$3800 - Platinum Wedding Bands
$298 - ROM photographer (3.5 hours) with photo montage, 1 hour is $85
$1200 - AD full day Photography + half day videography with express highlights (know him through my friends wedding, find him quite good. Of course, please do not compare with those multifolds or even cinematography standards)
$35k - Wedding Banquet at restaurant with wedding favours. Wedding decor & wines budget are also included.

Hi celineyong85.. able to pm me details of the AD full day photography + half day videography w express highlights?
Thanks...

queen1511

Hi all, can I check how come most of you spend on bridal package and AD photography? I thought nowadays the package would include AD photography?

Dragoneze

Mines:
Proposal ring : i guessed $4K (nev ask y hubz abt it :p)
Wedding bands : $600-700
ROM (done about 2.5yrs ago) : abt $3k - 3.5K (included rental of chalet for 3 day, 1 dinner buffet for 30 pax, JP, 2 hr event photoshoot, etc...) - recovered back due to ang baos
Wedding gown and pre-wed PS : $3900 (excluded 1.4K i deposit 10 yrs ago) so total: $5.3k (include 1 day pre-wed photoshoots, rental of 4 gowns, free suit jacket for father in law-2pc, free corsage, wedding car rental and decos, actual day make-up.. blah blah)
wedding invites : budget - $400
wedding day PS & VS : havent find but my budget is $1.5K
actual day angbaos: est. $1k
Wedding banquet to be paid in total : $9K++
actual day miscellanous : $1k

Total: estimated $27,400...

BabyHo

my wedding was 3 months ago and i DIY my candy corner. the apothecary jars i used come in various shapes & sizes.

interested parties please email me @ jacq.lynn_ho@yahoo.com and i'll share the photos of the set up with you.

meanwhile, enjoy your wedding preparation!!

cheers!

summers83

Hi All,

I just signed on a bridal package which includes overseas pre wedding photography to Krabi at $2,088 ( inclusive of villa stay, transport to the venues, 2 days shoot, 2 OTR gown rental for that price + $3,888 for Actual Day Photography & Videography (10 hrs) is it considered expensive? The Actual Day has 2 OTR gown rentals too without makeup, flowers and decor but includes 2 hrs Live feed, 2 hrs Photo/Mobile booth & hand painted photoframe. My fiance and I were quite concerned if this package is considered expensive and not worth it or is it okay and cheap. We were thinking of paying another $1000 to have make up, flowers for bouquet and corsages and car decor to be included. Any advice from BTB or brides?

sparkswed

Hi All,

I just signed on a bridal package which includes overseas pre wedding photography to Krabi at $2,088 ( inclusive of villa stay, transport to the venues, 2 days shoot, 2 OTR gown rental for that price + $3,888 for Actual Day Photography & Videography (10 hrs) is it considered expensive? The Actual Day has 2 OTR gown rentals too without makeup, flowers and decor but includes 2 hrs Live feed, 2 hrs Photo/Mobile booth & hand painted photoframe. My fiance and I were quite concerned if this package is considered expensive and not worth it or is it okay and cheap. We were thinking of paying another $1000 to have make up, flowers for bouquet and corsages and car decor to be included. Any advice from BTB or brides?

Hello,

From I know, car decor costs $100plus only (standard). You may source the rest to save costs.