ILS S' Adorent Bridal Studio

dinobaby

Hi brides, was at Tanjong pagar the other day and I saw Ils Adorent, anyone have reviews about them? Service, gowns etc? I quite liked the baby blue gown at the window. Please share your experiences, thanks!!

benyeorh

Dinobaby, I just signed a package with them. I personally felt that their overall photography concept was very good given the price I paid. I will have to wait till jun 2013 after the pre wedding photo shoot is done before I can comment on the photos. I feel that you should go in and try the gowns first before deciding. They would not force you to buy a package you do not like. To be honest, I spoke to them on three separate occasion before deciding.

Service - excellent
Gowns - personal preference (my wife to be couldn't find any nice gowns)
Photo and video concept - excellent
Price - competitive for the concept

apperlicious

Hi Both, I just signed up for their local pre wedding package over the weekend at Her World Bridal Fair at Expo. Be sure to have your shots taken by Kate (lady boss). She's very humble and not pushy. They also do overseas pre wedding package and their current offer is for Santorini - Greece. After viewing the albums they have, I'm truly impressed. If I wasn't tight on budget I'll definitely for that.

clarajj

Hi Apperlicious

Able to share more about their package pricing? As i'm on a budget as well, i am concern about the pricing...

Hi Both, I just signed up for their local pre wedding package over the weekend at Her World Bridal Fair at Expo. Be sure to have your shots taken by Kate (lady boss). She's very humble and not pushy. They also do overseas pre wedding package and their current offer is for Santorini - Greece. After viewing the albums they have, I'm truly impressed. If I wasn't tight on budget I'll definitely for that.