Indian wedding packages

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member sinthiya is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile Indian wedding packages

Hi , i am lookiing for a indian wedding package . I realise most places are catering for western or chinese cuisine . Any idea on indian cuisine ?

Junior Member Hotaircon is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi couples... this is my first thread here...but i have to give an honest advise on photography / video service in Singapore.

for my wedding, i had engaged the video man from Menaka's Bridal (ya, the so-called famous bridal in Singapore). the price was very reasonable. but service is otherwise. Photographer was good... took the pictures and sent it to us on the confirmed date. however as for their video man, he onli takes the video. The video was taken very badly and the quality was so low. his filming and positioning of the video camera during the procession is off. some instances showing only the body without the head. nowadays can get HD video, but his is so lousy quality. not worth it. even more bad news/review is coming below...

the video man onli takes video but does not do video-editing or enhancements. he passes the video to another guy who goes by the name of Jakir. his shop is at 144 Dunlop Street, V&V Music Centre. He rents a small portion of this music store and does editing there. (we did not know Jakir was doing the editing) My wedding was last year and the video was delivered about 3 months later. We discovered that no proper formatting was done and the editor used very low editing tools to do the video. worse is that, the video man and Jakir did not even consult us what music to be put into the video. they just chose what they think was right. we were very shocked by it and asked both of them to re-do the video. Jakir promised to do the re-editing accordingly but he kept pushing our meeting dates. he will confirm the appointment, but he will not turn up. even if you call him, he will not pick up the phone or reply SMSes. he is very unreliable. and he keeps telling that he has this problem or that problem and buy some time for himself. after chasing him for so long, i only got my songs edited and got my wedding video after 7 months from my wedding! this was very bad service. we even reached a stage where we did not want to do the re-editing and requested the cd back, but the video man and Jakir was rude and also avoided my calls. Jakir is not a professional and does not keep his words. his constantly pushes deadlines and is not trustworthy. the video man does not even bother to help us. he is also truly unprofessional in his services.

Menaka bridal services was also notified and she tried to push it away too saying that we should deal with the video man and editor. However note that she still engages the same video man for her services. this is a very unprofessional behaviour of such a popular agency.

i sincerely regret taking Menaka Bridal for my video. please do take care when you deal with this company and also enquire more about their video man and how/who is doing the editing. make sure you know what to ask for and be firm. my advise, avoid Menaka when it comes for photo / video services. there are other better guys out there who will provide a professional service for you.

i hope you will not get the same treatment that i received.