Intend to marry but bf is on work permit

Faithneo

I understand thAt work permit holder need to get the controller approval from MOM, any1 have any idea how to do draft the letter

clarayy

Hi Faith, my bf is on work permit too. We wrote to MOM to apply for permission to get married and we received a letter of approval within 1 week, most of the time it gets approved, so no worries. :) you can search under the MOM site for the application letter/email address to send to.

Cheers.

pying

Hello! Glad I chanced upon this thread, cos' I'm in the same situation! My fiance is a foreigner working here and I only found out yesterday that we need to write to MOM for approval. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Thanks for sharing!

eunicesimon

I'm glad I saw this post. I am actual on student pass and getting married in 2 weeks to a local. I need to follow up on this if this may affect me. Thanks everyone!

dinobaby

so many foreign htbs, good luck for the permit application! my friend applied for his wife 2ce but couldnt get it. please try to make your case stronger aka he should already be fit for work in singapore, etc. :)

Weiqiang

I need help. I'm a Singaporean Male... Looking for the Application letter or form to get approval for marrying a female WP holder.. Please help me i cant find it in the website.. Thanks.

fishmish

that's really unfortunate for you.. if your request will be granted, do you need to plan a simple wedding?