Interested in a wedding package at Regent Hotel? Can choose any package, deposit to let go due to change of wedding plans

loykratong

Dear all,
I have paid for a deposit for a wedding package at Regent Hotel that I would like to transfer to anyone to take up due to a change in wedding plans. You can choose any package at Regent Hotel that you like, just deduct the deposit that I've paid for. Need to have your wedding by next year end. Let me know if you are interested. :laugh:

hanachiaki

Dear all,
I have paid for a deposit for a wedding package at Regent Hotel that I would like to transfer to anyone to take up due to a change in wedding plans. You can choose any package at Regent Hotel that you like, just deduct the deposit that I've paid for. Need to have your wedding by next year end. Let me know if you are interested. :laugh:

Hey, can email me the package you have please? simplyyun@gmail.com

planwed2014

Dear all,

Hi is the pkg still available? If yes, can email me the details? qn_mallika@yahoo.com.sg thks!

huinigoh

Dear all,

Hi. Still available? Please email me.im interested goh.huini@gmail.com

rabbitholic

Dear all,

Hi Loykratong, can I have a look at your package? I'm considering for my wedding mid 2014. Email me @ frenzbear@yahoo.com.sg

loykratong

Dear all,
Thank you for your interest and replying to this thread. The package has been taken already. Thank you very much!