Ivy Bride (Taiwan) Review

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member unity58 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Ivy Bride (Taiwan) Review

Hi everyone,

I just recently came back from Taiwan having my photoshoot with Ivy Bride. Was very satisfied with their services and think that I should share my experiences with you all!

My wife and I were supposed to select the gowns at around 1pm but we reached the shop front at around 6pm due to Jetstar flight delay. When we reached, we were being greeted with smiles. Can you imagine that they have been waiting for us for about 5 hours. And the first thing they do is to bring us to eat our dinner first instead of asking us to select the gowns. After dinner, my wife select the gowns till around 11pm. During the gown selection, they will let you take your time to choose. They won't hurry you as if they wish to go back home early or etc. As for gowns, there are a lot of beautiful ones to choose from and that is why my wife took so long to choose The staff will also give you their valuable feedback during the gown selection. At the end of the day, I then realised that in fact the shop is closed on wednesday which is the day I reached Taipei. I really appreciate that Ivy Bride did not reject to serve any customers even though it is their off day.

My coordinator is Kelly. She is mainly in charge of overseas customers. She is very helpful, kind and will definitely take care of you 100% when you are in Taipei. She will never fail in this department My MUA is Candy. Her skills is really good. She made my wife looks so different with different makeup and hairdo. You must definitely get her to follow you for the photoshoot and you will be amazed at her skills. She is very friendly and helpful too. As for photographer, my one is Chen sir. He is very professional. Although he is stern looking, he will still crack jokes at times to make you laugh. I remembered giving him a lot of issues during the photoshoot as I can't differentiate right and left in chinese and is very bad in posing. But in overall, he is very patient and his phototaking skills are great.

In fact, all staff in Ivy Bride are very courteous and helpful. They will make sure you are well taken care off when you are in Taipei. They will be coming again during the NATAS fair in Aug. I should be getting my photos from them too during that period. If you are interested, I can show you my photos on the spot and you can decide if they are good (will try to get a good deal from you if you are interested too ). You can also go to their facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ivybride , to see more of their recent works. My 2 photos are being uploaded there too Overall, I will say I did not regret signing their package and recommend their service highly to anyone interested in getting their photoshoot in Taiwan. Feel free to pm me if you have more questions to ask.

Junior Member Keenguy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I would like to agree with you 100% that IVY BRIDE is the BEST in TAIWAN!!!

My wife and I had our wedding shoot in March 2012. Kelly, Candy, Chen 'Sir' and the rest of the crews are FANTABULOUS!!!

Thumbs up for their sincere work!!!

Junior Member zandy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I have also sign up for a bridal package at TW but it is not IVY.. it is Jin Hua Chen and actually we are quote afraid about what is gg to be happen there.. cos the bridal is TW's shop so scare of cons.. etc.. =(

Junior Member Keenguy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by zandy View Post
    Hi,

I have also sign up for a bridal package at TW but it is not IVY.. it is Jin Hua Chen and actually we are quote afraid about what is gg to be happen there.. cos the bridal is TW's shop so scare of cons.. etc.. =(
    Unless your bridal shop is 'unstable', or else, most Taiwan bridal shops are ok. Staffs are also VERY friendly!

In normal case, it will be a 3 days thingy... Day 1 - choose gowns, day 2 - whole day photoshoot, day 3 - choose photos.

On top of that, I would suggest you to book your flight for more days so that you can stay there for a short holiday as well! I went for 12 days, 3 days for the photo thingy and 9 days for travelling to places like Jiufen, Shifen, Sunmoonlake, Alishan, Taichung and some other locations in Taipei!

Junior Member stardust86 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Ivy Bride Package

Hi, can someone please message me their Ivy Bride package details and price? Thanks!

Junior Member IvyBride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi! I am Rachel Lim at IvyBride oversea department (Engllish).

Please send your further enquiry to
    enquiry_english @ ivy-bride.com
    attention: Rachel Lim

Thanks

Junior Member gracetngho is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    if you guys are keen to sign up with them.
    i will strongly recommend Kelly or Peggy.
    for MUA you can ask for Candy - she is really good. love her make up skills.
    Photographer in house can take Josh.