Jewelry to match the gowns

migxu44

Dear all btb,

May I check with you does your bridle shop provides you all the accessories or jewelry to match your different gowns?

My big day will be coming very soon. I have also selected all my 3 gowns for the Big Day. But when I asked my bridle shop about the jewelry to match the gowns they told me they normally only provide 1 set for the white gown but for the rest I need to manage on my own. I have totally no idea where I can get those nice jewelry to match my other 2 gowns. :unsure::mellow:

And besides that they showed me a sample of the "so called" 1 set jewelry that they are going to lend me. It's not nice at all :bored::thumbdn:

Anyone can give me some advise?

Thanks

jollybee

i provided my own accessories but i checked my gown's design and style first before i bought my accessories. :)

Karen88

Yes firstly, check the design and style of your gown. Personally, pearl jewelry match a lot. It symbolizes love and happiness and looks beautiful on any woman. And, each color of the pearl hold a certain blessing.

barbieandken

if the gown is festive and has a lot going on in it, you can go for simple jewelry like pearl earrings or a diamond stud necklace.