Judy wedding in taiwan

+ Reply to Thread
    Member Leoroar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Judy wedding in taiwan

Hey, just paid a deposit for judy wedding with my gf (wtb i hope) on sat, was wondering did anyone here went for PS in taiwan with them, if so,how was it?

Member jingjing is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hey leoroar, i saw them at a roadshow too! Could be the same one that you signed at haha. I was very tempted to sign though, but my hubby to be was not with me so i could not make any decision. their photos are really nice, when will you be going there? from what i gather from brides here, try to call them when coordinating, unless you know how to type traditional chinese in emails haha.

Member Leoroar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmmm, you saw them at bishan? tts where we saw them,haha, dunno leh.. like so hard to find ppl who took them for BS.

Junior Member home90210 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoroar View Post
    Hey, just paid a deposit for judy wedding with my gf (wtb i hope) on sat, was wondering did anyone here went for PS in taiwan with them, if so,how was it?
    Hi , may i ask how much is the package and the details mind to share?

Junior Member honey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, i also just signed the judy package in last year Dec but unfortunately we are unable to go due to wedding date bring forward and busy work schedule.
    i bought this package S$1,999 and willing to let go at $1,500 and can free you Goldheart Voucher S$300 + Action Hair Salon Voucher worth S$380 (Kerastase Chronologiste Hair Ritual)

You can view the wedding photoshoot boutique at the following address:
    http://www.judywedding.com/index.phtml

Anyone interested please let me know and can contact me at winter_tsy@hotmail.com

thank you

Senior Member emilyy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoroar View Post
    hmmm, you saw them at bishan? tts where we saw them,haha, dunno leh.. like so hard to find ppl who took them for BS.
    i think that's because there are many taiwan bridal studios that come to singapore to have their roadshow, so it's different ones each roadshow. Each bridal studio usually only holds 1 or 2 roadshow in singapore per year, from what i hear when i spoke to one taiwan bs sales rep

just wait a while, i'm sure judy wedding brides will come here! haha. what i know is that taiwan bs give good service, probably because after the exchange rate, they earn about $8k in their currency for each bridal package. (so of course will treat you well! :P)

Junior Member jieqi66 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Love Taken in Judy Wedding

Hi everyone,

Just like to share my experience @ Judy Wedding ,Taipei.

We are married for 5 year but we didn't take wedding pic due to my size. Thus i never think of taking wedding pic in the future too.

I had planned for a free & easy trip to taipei 3 month before i saw the exhibition at Singapore Expo Travel Fair. (Annual holiday)

I and my hubby going to Taipei on 26 Sep to 1 Oct.

I only saw the exhibition on 23 Sep and i sign on the spot because they can arrange that i can choose my gown on 26 Sep afternoon when i reach Taipei.

I took 12" 40 sets as the package with other items that is included.

U may view my pics at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3990.583684214

On 26 Sep, we took MRT to the Judy Wedding. Kind of lost. As i can't find the street. Luckily there is a kind lady that direct me to the correct street.
    We were late as there is an hour delay of our flight to Taipei (Jetstar).

When we reach Judy Wedding, there is many couple at the 1st floor sitting there to ask the package.

We were serve by the assistant call 小刀 while the manager is not back yet.
    小刀 is very friendly and helpful by choosing the style and the gown i like. She took about 10 evening gown to choose that i like. In the end, i choose 4 evening gown and 1 wedding gown. The manager 李翠英經理 treat us 雞排.

At night, the makeup artist 藝巧 and photographer 焜哥 came to discuss about the scene i want to go and the style i want. To be honest, my hubby and I don't have any idea what should we choose. Thus we only choose the scene, the rest we let the makeup artist and photographer to decide.

The next day (27 Sep),we took taxi from the hotel (新驛旅店西門捷運店) to Judy wedding only cost NT 125 (around S$5.40). Then we start of the one day shooting consists 4 outdoor and 1 indoor shooting, starting from 8am -8pm. they also treat us 便當 at evening.

The following day (28 Sep) 6pm then go back to Judy Wedding to choose the photo. Total we took 256 pics. In the end we choose 120 pics. the package i sign have 40. Thus i add another 80 pics.Worth it. So we take it.
    李翠英經理 treat us 便當 and 珍珠奶茶.

攝影師焜哥技術超好.

Too beautiful that don't wish to delete.
    The service is very good, we felt like VIP.

The hotel we stay is 新驛旅店西門捷運店 Address:台北市中正區寶慶路63號
    Very near to西門町 Exit 3. Just need to cross one road.
    http://www.cityinn.com.tw/Cityinn4/index.aspx?lan=zh-TW

Judy Wedding (Taipei) : www.judywedding.com

If you would like to know more information, do free to email me @ jieqi66@hotmail.com

(Pls take note that i am not promoting this for any items exchange, purely wan to share my experience.)
    Attached Images