Julia Wedding News - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Member piggydolphin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i have shortlisted Julia for my AD and was assigned Serene as the coordinator. will be making a visit to their studio to take a look next week. anyone had Serene as the coordinator before? any feedback? also, which mua is recommended??

Junior Member xelnaj is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i've a very bad experience with them.

i signed the package in 2011 as my gf was a customer of theirs and i'm impressed by their services and photography. My 1st coor was wendy, but she resigned due to personal issues. hence, i was transferred to 2nd coor xiao qin (not the MUA xiao qi). they WERE very friendly and patience as my package was rather "ala carte".

Pre wedding Shoot
    1 long gown
    1 short gown
    make up & hairdo
    1 set man suit
    outdoor shoot only

AD
    1 long gown
    1 short gown
    1 make up
    bridal car deco
    hand bouquet

10 photos
    30" x 24" canvas
    no albums

package price $2.5k

everything seem pretty smooth from my 1st gown selection (for photoshoot) till the photoshoot day. Photographer attitute wasnt very good but we make do w it as i was thinking prob it's a Taiwanese character. my package was purely outdoor shoot but due to weather, 1/3 of it was indoor.

we were den arranged for photo selection. remember i mentioned earlier that my 2nd coor is xiao qin, she was too busy to serve us. we were served by 2 other ladies (this is the time that i realise all the nice and friendly staff left, it was like a 100% turnover of staff). as usual for selection, they will push as much as they can to convince you in getting addititonal photos. we were very persistant and only add on 1 photo. Reason: i'll take 50% of the blame that i may not be a good model and doesnt look "natural" in the photos. another 50% goes to the photographer and designer. the indoor studio was not very good.

We den proceed to discuss about our canvas, they have sample canvas in the shop and we specifically refer to one of them and tell them we wanted similar layout (such layout usually found in albums). the "auntie" who serve us got the details all written down on a paper which they will communicate to the designer. we have 1 chance to amend the layout only. Wealso scheduled my appt for gown selection for actual day. As they do not have much varities for short gown, i requested to keep the same short gown i selected for photoshoot for AD. She said "OK".

About 2 weeks later, julia called and email me the layout the designer has come up with. when i open the email, i felt like crying. the layout they gave can be done on any hp photo app such as collage or photoshake. it was totally off from what we discussed earlier, my bf name was spelled wrongly too. My bf and i den make a trip down to julia as we believe communicating through email will not help.

this time, our coor xiao qin served us. She explained that canvas usually will be placed above the bed, so they assume we didnt want fanciful layouts. Again, she showed us some samples on the pc, we pointed out the layout we want to her. Again and again, she wrote it down on a paper. We nego that this change willl not be considered as our 1 chance as it was totally off. she agreed and we were pretty relieved. we had to make another trip down to collect the soft copies of our photos, there were 2 photos that i have requested to edit. Again and again and again, she write it down on the paper. with everything written down, i believe it would be pretty safe and accurate this time.

i waited for 2 weeks again and i received email from julia. the layout this time was very much close to what we wanted. We have some minor changes to make like swapping position of 2 photos and soften edges of photos. Of course not forgetting, spelling my bf name correctly. As we understand that the designer is based in TW, my bf did a edited copy himself (indicating the area that required touchup). just in case there might be miscommunication between the designer and the coor.

another 2 weeks of waiting, emailed received from julia again. What we have indicated previously in the email doesnt seem to be communicated to the designer. Photos are arranged wrongly, BF's name is still wrong. We were very fustrated and so we arranged another trip down to julia. We were serve by our coor xiao qin, we told her that the photo was not edited to the email correspondence and we would like to request for raw copy. we will design ourselves and send them the design for printing of our canvas. She handed me a CD of the raw pictures including the edited version (remember i mentioned earlier that i requested 2 photos to be edited). to confirm that my 2 photos are edited, i requested her to show us the photos on their pc. to my disappointment, the 2 photos are not edited.

At this point of them, we have given up hope on them. we can only blame ourselves for signing such a cheap package that doesnt worth their time and effort. i pointed out the 2 photos to her and she said that she will send this 2 photos for editing while i take the CD back.

Yesterday i went down for gown selection. Xiao qin was busy, i was served by May. i proceed to choose the long gown and was pretty please with May as she is patience with me (though i only spend 1hr). After confirming the long gown, May asked me to choose my short gown, i told her that i had already confirm my short gown some time back. She head downstairs to check on my profile. She came back and showed me my profile sheet, no indication of the short gown i confirmed during my first photo selection. She checked the availability and told me that another customer has booked the gown 6 days before my wedding and is bringing it to TW. My eyes turn watery. I can't believe their service can be this bad.

i can only blame myself for not ensuring that my confirmation was written down. my gf was very angry and asked her " she had already confirmed it long ago, but u guys allocated the gown to other customers. how?" May brought out some short gowns, but they are not what i like. May proceed to do some checking while i went down to choose my hand bouquet. She came back saying that they will try to discuss internally to arrange for the short gown to come back in time. As the other customer is under another sales coor, she can only get back to me again.

I was about to explode but i have to keep cool as i believe they can just tell me the gown could not come back in time if i were to flare up. i gave a smile and say "ok, you update me again". As i was about to leave, i remembered i have 2 photos pending on their end. May informed xiao qin about it and xiao qin went up to get my photos. we waited for 15 mins, xiao qin did not come back. May den asked me if i want to come down collect another day. i dont have much choice and we left.

now i'm waiting for julia to call me back with regard to the short gown. if it couldnt come back on time, i dunno what options i have. i dont think they willl compensate me, prob ask me to choose another shortgown. the reason i insist on the short gown is due to my poolside wedding dinner. i'm having lunch(restaurant) and dinner and so the long gown is for lunch. I don't mind choosing a long gown for dinner if Julia doesnt mind it getting wet or dirty.

i believe there will be BTB that had good experience with them, prob i'm just the unlucky one.

Plus point for them: i've seen their overseas photos, mainly Greece and czech republic, it's pretty good.

Junior Member piggydolphin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    gosh..i am looking at their actual day package without photography. are their gowns and make up good then?

Junior Member xelnaj is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    MUA i believe most ppl recommend xiao qi, i used and am using her.

gowns quite a lot of choices except for short ones.

Junior Member creamydreamy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Their prices is on the expensive side but rest assured, it's all worth it because of their amazing collection of gowns and their excellent service.

Member bellar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It's true that there price range is a bit in the high end but if you consider the service and the perks in their package, it's all worth it. the gown, and the photography was really of quality and great. There are simple and intricate designs for the gown but i went with the simple one because it looks more elegant and lovely. the staff was also helpful and warm.

Member maybellanne is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    they're a bit pricey but it's okay because they deliver their products and services well. all my gowns are from the rack since they like to put in new styles constantly so the bridal gown collection is up to date with the latest trends. my kua was also noticed by many because of its elaborate and detailed design.

Junior Member HANIE90 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Julia wedding news-Bali package

Hi! Anyone signed Julia wedding News package for Bali? Want to hear more about your experience

Junior Member msli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi anyone is kind to share the Julia weddinf news package? How's the pricing and thre package like?

Junior Member kelleighler is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i just signed with Julia News! $3000++ package! anyone interested? we both can get $150 takashimaya voucher!
    I personally like their photo effect/feel as compared to other taiwan bridal shop.

Member ohmyvenus is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haven't heard of them yet.. where can i read some of the reviews?

Junior Member MarilynLow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Considering them...... Seems popular in Taiwan. Anyone can share package with me? marilynlow12@gmail.com

Thank you in advanced!

Junior Member silverx2c is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    plan to visit them soon. any feedback who to look for?