Just 20 Pax for my ROM - not much venue to chose since hotel required min 30pax :(

tracylim

Gwenhu, which ROM menu did you took with Tung Lok? Is the food good? Their ROM room pic looks pretty nice considering its a restaurant.

lovelynn

im looking to hold my solemnisation ont he 20 nov with approx 20 pax as well.
i have gone thru many forums and people usually recommend tunglok group - zhou kitchen.
however when i emailed them, the price they offer is different from what is in the web that gwenhu provided.
can anyone confirm?

JeslynL

I had mine at Peony Jade (Clarke Quay) last year, taking the private room for two tables only as we were only inviting each other's family for Solemnisation. The solemnisation is held just outside the private room and they stopped the lift for us after all our guest arrived and they have this partition from the rest of the restaurant. The table is nicely decorated and we really like their services. Hope this helps :)

lassymoo

20 pax would be make your ROM a really intimate affair! :) agree that restaurants provide a more intimate and cozy setting since some of them would have private rooms which they would be able to give to you when you book with them. peony jade sounds rather lovely...

fridaywoo

yea, i attended one at peony jade. just nice 20 people too.. they even had a small area partitioned for the rom, and then rest of us went in to eat in the vip room..
alternatively, you can consider venues such as those club houses..

pearlyn

seems like peony jade is pretty popular. Do chinese restaurants have a stage for the march in? I saw quite a few, not as grand as the hotels

Glitzger

Can consider the private functiom room of Si Chuan Dou Hua too... Got a huge table that can sit 20 pax..

fxxxy

Inactive Member
Hi there, recently I went to Jean Yip Loft to discuss about my hens party package and they recommended me that the building rooftop can be used for ROM/solemnization venue and the package can be even customised according to our budget and a minimum booking of 20 pax would be just nice for you. Wonder if you're interested in this.

Jiemin

Muffin, had you got your location?
Do you have any budget? Tung Lok do offered many choices, my cousin held a 20 pax at lao beijing at less than $300 per table.
Tung Lok is having a show at plaza sing right now until this Sunday, can go down and take a look. I had the pricelist and min~max, let me know if you need it.

giselleL

I had my ROM at Tunglok Signature this Feb and was quite disappointed with their service. My ceremony is at 10.30am and they had rejected my request to let my decorators in to do their stuff at 9.00am. Instead they only allow them in at 9.45am. The tables and chairs were also not set up and my husband and bro-in-law have to move the tables themselves. I have 20 guests and paid $688++ for 1 table, in order to get an exclusive room. Food so so. If you are not particular about the decoration and wanted your event to be real simple, this is ok to choose.