Korea Pre-wedding with Ztage

theonecookiee

Just to share my (incomplete) journey of searching for a company for a pre wedding photoshoot in Korea.

I started my research a year ago and had consultations with louvre bridal, I-do, Eungi and Ztage. I also shortlisted k wedding but didn't manage to visit it as I signed with Ztage on my first consultation!

Firstly, the coordinator Eileen was very friendly and sincere. She'll tell you genuinely where you should save money and where you shouldn't. She also patiently answered all our queries at her fingertips! (Our consultation was 2.5h long!) They're also open to customizing packages in the sense that you can choose not to have A and go for B instead. She also tries her best to get the best value (in terms of price) for the package you choose. The whole session felt like I'm talking to a friend and not a salesperson- in the end we signed with Ztage because of their sincerity and offers- IMO they have the most valuable packages if you're looking to get indoor photoshoot, outdoor photoshoot and also video etc. (They have promotions more often than other companies too). I'll update my experience with them along the way! (But my shoot will only be done late 2016)
Oh they're also the only company along with louvre that will have an official shop space soon in paya lebar. According to Eileen, they'll also have Korean gowns on display.

As for my experience with other companies: (they're all my personal opinions and experiences)

1) Eungi: They were pretty good I must say. Sincere husband and wife (elaine) from HK. Just that it was the first company I went to and wasn't ready to sign. Their promotions also aren't as often as ztage, so it's difficult to plan when to book. I'm also not sure if they have any official office in Korea. Ztage does and it'll make any disputes (touch wood!) easier to resolve.

2) louvre: they were really popular- a bit too popular for comfort. We got an appointment and were made to stand even when we arrived on time. 15mins later they were still overbooked and brought us up to another company to borrow their space for consultation. The person that attended to us gave very generic overviews and prices, kept telling us to "rethink why we want to go Korea in the first place" (can't I just like the place for no reason?) and to come back when we have a more concrete plan (because we told her in 2014 we wanted to go in 2016). She seemed very insincere. I couldn't even get prices out of her for the packages. She told me nothing I didn't know. I was pretty upset I wasted my time. What an disillusionment.

I-do: (okay I just realized 3 of 4 consultants names start with E! Eileen Elaine and Emily hahah. I didn't bother remembering louvre's consultant's name) Emily the consultant was very friendly too! Their prices are comparable to Eungi. However, she also gave me very generic responses. I believe she's a Korean. And because of that, we had some communication issues. Her English is superb, don't get me wrong. It's just that with singlish and sometimes we speak a bit too fast, she won't be able to catch it. And sometimes it's hard to simplify your sentence without using Chinese and singlish- this one Eileen from ztage handles very well since she's a local (or looks/sounds like one). I understand they have promotions every March and August (different combinations of packages and extra $200 off)

In essence, i went with ztage because I felt their packages were the most valuable and I have confidence in them after talking to them.

poppy1308

Thank you for sharing! I have been reading a lot of good reviews about chungdam studio in another thread written by users with only 1 post, or less than 5 posts - usually joined around the date of the review???? it's kinda skeptical.. anyway, thanks for summarising your research for us!

WennYeung

After months of research on pre wedding photoshoot in korea, i finally made up my mind and signed with Ztage Wedding recently in Aug. It wasn't a difficult decision given that after email liaising with several of my top choices, i realized the difference between Ztage Wedding and the rest. Ztage Wedding really tops in efficiency, professionalism, sincerity and most importantly the attractive packages with many free perks offered with no additional cost!

Chungdam: i believe is the cheapest you can find cause it's direct contract with studio which provides their in house makeup artist and bridal gowns. Firstly, i don't really like their backdrops. Secondly, I have no confidence in their in house make up artist. Thirdly, I have requested for sample gowns photos and it is very obiang. Lastly, Jamie was quite pushy as she kept emphasizing that slots are running fast and wants me to make a deposit before a certain day to secure booking asap.

Eungi: Inefficient as I emailed twice to request for an appointment and received a belated reply a week later which was after promotion period.

Hello Muse Wedding: I love their website with frequent updates of studios as well as clients' photoshoot. However, they quoted me a more expensive promotional price with lesser perks as compared to Ztage for the same exact studio due to many additional costs.

Feel free to pm me for details of Ztage Wedding package.

Jennykyung

After months of research on pre wedding photoshoot in korea, i finally made up my mind and signed with Ztage Wedding recently in Aug. It wasn't a difficult decision given that after email liaising with several of my top choices, i realized the difference between Ztage Wedding and the rest. Ztage Wedding really tops in efficiency, professionalism, sincerity and most importantly the attractive packages with many free perks offered with no additional cost!

Chungdam: i believe is the cheapest you can find cause it's direct contract with studio which provides their in house makeup artist and bridal gowns. Firstly, i don't really like their backdrops. Secondly, I have no confidence in their in house make up artist. Thirdly, I have requested for sample gowns photos and it is very obiang. Lastly, Jamie was quite pushy as she kept emphasizing that slots are running fast and wants me to make a deposit before a certain day to secure booking asap.

Eungi: Inefficient as I emailed twice to request for an appointment and received a belated reply a week later which was after promotion period.

Hello Muse Wedding: I love their website with frequent updates of studios as well as clients' photoshoot. However, they quoted me a more expensive promotional price with lesser perks as compared to Ztage for the same exact studio due to many additional costs.

Hihi. Can email me your package details? :)

care_bear_jenny@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

jazzgal

Hi,

Appreciate if you could email me @ vianjyl@gmail.com for the package as I'm not able to PM yet.

sunflowertea

My experience with ztage was in a real mess. Eileen was super friendly on consultation. But things get messy after we signed the package. She Asked us to choose outdoor shoots location when it's theb after we chosen then she realised ours is outdoor shoots only. Ok nvm ppl wil do mistakes. Then 2nd time she did a mess up on our dates to Korea. Simple calculation like 6 days 5 nights also can count wrong. We had to argue up to the point I had to do a breakdown to her "day 1- Monday 14th Sep, day 2- Tuesday etc" .. Then up till now we still have to chase her for the photos for our wedding mid next month. We had to missed giving our wedding photos to the hotel For printing on our cards and backdrop becoz the hotel need at least 6 weeks to print. Now we are still chasing ztage for our photos so that we can made it in time for our montage.

But to say that, the Korea side ppl is ok. No others hiccups as what we had experienced in Singapore. My Korea shoot was done in a professional way and the hk staff at Korea really took care of us, giving us suggestions where to go what to eat and what to look out for as this is our first time in Korea.

Just praying hard that I will get my photos this few days.

ZombieBride

My experience with ztage was in a real mess. Eileen was super friendly on consultation. But things get messy after we signed the package. She Asked us to choose outdoor shoots location when it's theb after we chosen then she realised ours is outdoor shoots only. Ok nvm ppl wil do mistakes. Then 2nd time she did a mess up on our dates to Korea. Simple calculation like 6 days 5 nights also can count wrong. We had to argue up to the point I had to do a breakdown to her "day 1- Monday 14th Sep, day 2- Tuesday etc" .. Then up till now we still have to chase her for the photos for our wedding mid next month. We had to missed giving our wedding photos to the hotel For printing on our cards and backdrop becoz the hotel need at least 6 weeks to print. Now we are still chasing ztage for our photos so that we can made it in time for our montage.

But to say that, the Korea side ppl is ok. No others hiccups as what we had experienced in Singapore. My Korea shoot was done in a professional way and the hk staff at Korea really took care of us, giving us suggestions where to go what to eat and what to look out for as this is our first time in Korea.

Just praying hard that I will get my photos this few days.

Gosh that's a bit disappointing. Maybe you can outsource the photo printing and make it in time??

I'm also looking for Korea prewed packages but I haven't really gone down to any yet. Doing research. So far there are

Eungi
IDO
Lourve
Ztage
Kwedding
Hellomuse

Hmm?

yukikoTT

Can u pm me bout Stage wedding package pls?

yukiko_qq@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Jasmiine

Hi everyone, just wanna tell you guys my experience with Ztage Weddings ! I've read a lot of reviews about Ztage (both good and bad) and what I can say is, they've been great so far ! They are really efficient both in Singapore and Korea offices. We emailed them our enquiry and their reply is super fast. They will also email us a list of packages for our reference. We've done some research on Korean style wedding photoshoots before deciding on Ztage.

Our wedding consultant is Reny and she is very friendly. She responds fast (almost instant) through Whatsapps and emails, and during our consultation with her, she will ask for our preferences before helping us to narrow down on the choices of studios that we want. Reny is also very patient and explained to us everything and making sure that we are comfortable what kind of package we were going to sign. She will make sure that all information has been passed to us and ensure that everything will be well taken care of. She is also knowledgeable from the styles of different studios to even of planning which is the best days of the week for our photoshoot. Basically, she is really nice to work with!

In conclusion, our experience with Ztage Weddings so far has been great and we are really excited for our photoshoot during the Autumn period. I will keep you guys updated along the way. Hope my review helps! =)

serweds

Hi everyone, just wanna tell you guys my experience with Ztage Weddings ! I've read a lot of reviews about Ztage (both good and bad) and what I can say is, they've been great so far ! They are really efficient both in Singapore and Korea offices. We emailed them our enquiry and their reply is super fast. They will also email us a list of packages for our reference. We've done some research on Korean style wedding photoshoots before deciding on Ztage.

Our wedding consultant is Reny and she is very friendly. She responds fast (almost instant) through Whatsapps and emails, and during our consultation with her, she will ask for our preferences before helping us to narrow down on the choices of studios that we want. Reny is also very patient and explained to us everything and making sure that we are comfortable what kind of package we were going to sign. She will make sure that all information has been passed to us and ensure that everything will be well taken care of. She is also knowledgeable from the styles of different studios to even of planning which is the best days of the week for our photoshoot. Basically, she is really nice to work with!

In conclusion, our experience with Ztage Weddings so far has been great and we are really excited for our photoshoot during the Autumn period. I will keep you guys updated along the way. Hope my review helps! =)

Hi Jasmine, do you mind sharing with me what studio u picked and also the package u managed to secure, and yes! I'm also looking at ztage and Autumn period :) hope u can send me some details!
My email is at carousel.yans@gmail.com

phoebee

Saw this thread in photography column hence thinking to share over here as well!
Finally we got back from our photoshoot few weeks ago! Went there after new year and V.day celebration! We get our decision for ztagewedding for our pre wedding photoshoot! We are actually considering LB and ZW because both are dealing with korea pre wedding and i personally love korean style makeup, gown and photography studio hence my fiancee and I been checking out review everywhere and meet them up. Overall, our both experience is good however the comfortably of the sales person is what we want and a reasonable price. We opt for something european style yet a little elegant fun studio. Because we do not have very flowery photography so our coordinator Eileen shown us some studio based on our preference. Previously we saw bad review about ZW before meeting or doing research about them but we are not affected at all because we know human always see the bad side rather than good side and most importantly is ourselves that see and meet them up personally to experience ourselves.

This february photoshoot is a good one! Though its cold like down to -3 degree but the out-going yet friendly ZW korea team warms us up during the photoshoot! We went to their bridal shop and had fitting, of course we had done our homework before going! Their gown is really very beautiful and full range of gowns for us to choose! For their makeup salon is pretty cool as well, i saved some hairstyle and makeup i want and asked for their stylist for advice/opinion, they are so nice to give suggestions! For our studio, we had a great fun playing and posing seriously and casually! We don't need to worry about transportation or accommodation because is all given except we didn't extend any further because we went Busan after that! This february is really a good month for us especially shooting under a good and professional team! Wedding photoshoot is one in a life time thing hence we are really glad we had enjoyed! Can't wait for the photos to be out!

sunflowergina

Hi all...

I am new here, hoping that you guys can share some korea pre wedding info with me. As we just got engage and just started to do our research only. We are interested in korea pre-wedding but we realised that there is so many agents and studio and make up studio as well as bridal shop. We are really puzzled at the moment. can anyone here share your experience and package with me? my email is loogeorgina@yahoo.com. Thanks in advanced!!

dreax21

hi, i am looking out for pre-wedding photoshoot in Korea this year 2017.
can u share with me your Ztage Wedding package please?
Understand is 2yrs ago, but I will still be grateful for some comparisons:)

dreax21

hi, i am looking out for pre-wedding photoshoot in Korea this year 2017.
can u share with me your Ztage Wedding package please?
Understand is 2yrs ago, but I will still be grateful for some comparisons.
Thanks!
dreax21@gmail.com