La Belle Couture

mia

hello dearies, any labelle brides? any feedback about them would be great as i'm considering their wedding package. bridal gowns, planning, etc, TIA! :wub:

Tinkerbelle

labelle's pricing is abit on the high end, the photography itself is $2k ++ for indoor and outdoor package, but the photographer is very experienced and patient with me when posing (because i dont know how to pose at all lol). make up done is very nice too, but of course, their package is slightly more ex than a few of the boutiques i compared, but i was comfortable with their service when i went in as compared to others, so i got them instead :)

mimi

hey hon, i just attended my church friend's wedding who went with la belle. her gown was really beautiful, i can see she had a wonderful time with them. asked her about their service and she was very happy with it. so that's one happy bride from labelle. :)

poshberries

Hi, I had seen so far 3 successful stories for La Belle. 1st was my polymate's bridal package, 2nd was my bf's sis bridal package and 3rd was my current colleague's bridal package. All already have confirmed bookings with La Belle and their gowns are really extremely beautiful as I have been to their shop in Tg Pagar personally. Not only that all their gowns have been well-taken care of, especially each individual gown is zipped and packed into a bag to prevent any discolourisation or oxidation, also to prevent dirt and hooking off crystal beads or lace purpose. So every gown looked brand new and clean. I also recommended another friend of mine who will getting married next yr to consider & sign up with La Belle Couture. Their staffs are friendly, recommended bridal consultants are Ling Zhi and Jinni Yeo. But I really recommend you to see it for yourself before signing up a real package. Hope this helps! Thanks!

choco686

la belle wedding coordinator

Hi all.. I'm new here and have also recently signed BS packg with La Belle.
I was informed that my wedding coordinator is a guy - Lucas.

Anyone dealt wif him before? any fdbck??

poshberries

Hi all.. I'm new here and have also recently signed BS packg with La Belle.
I was informed that my wedding coordinator is a guy - Lucas.
Anyone dealt wif him before? any fdbck??

I think I saw a guy working at the La Belle's BOWS roadshow recently, but unsure if that guy is Lucas. However if it is really him, I think ok only because I never chat with him in person and it was my very 1st time seeing a male bridal co-ord at La Belle's roadshow despite many other roadshows I have visited previously. Have you try calling Lucas up and chat with him to see if he is ok?

By the way, who was the person that you have sign-up with at the roadshow? Isn't he/she the person whom you sign-up with is your actual co-ord throughout? How come can change to another guy - Lucas? Normally, it is handed by 1 person from signing-up package till the whole session ends even after photoshooting. I recommended a few good co-ords from La Belle whom you may also wish to deal with Peiru, Lingzhi and/or Jinni. They are quite nice. Hope this helps. Thanks!

rojak

labelle's pricing is abit on the high end, the photography itself is $2k ++ for indoor and outdoor package, but the photographer is very experienced and patient with me when posing (because i dont know how to pose at all lol). make up done is very nice too, but of course, their package is slightly more ex than a few of the boutiques i compared, but i was comfortable with their service when i went in as compared to others, so i got them instead :)

Hi Tinkerbelle, mind sharing the package you managed to get with la belle? thanks! :)

choco686

hi poshberries... thanks for your advices. I din sign up at the roadshow.. Mine was a walk in and I was attended by Candy. And we paid the 50% deposit. But subsequently, i got a call that my wedding coordinator is Lucas. Anyway I met up with him last wkend.. so far he is ok and fairly responsible in reverting to my queries/request... MUA will be Candy and photoshoot scheduled on 31Mar. He has also assigned Kenny to be photographer for my photoshoot so hopefully things will go smoothly..

Anyway, Lucas told me that La Belle will be havin a fashion show featuring their new collections either 20 or 27 feb.. but i dun ve details on the venue as yet..will update once i get them ;p

mia

hi poshberries... thanks for your advices. I din sign up at the roadshow.. Mine was a walk in and I was attended by Candy. And we paid the 50% deposit. But subsequently, i got a call that my wedding coordinator is Lucas. Anyway I met up with him last wkend.. so far he is ok and fairly responsible in reverting to my queries/request... MUA will be Candy and photoshoot scheduled on 31Mar. He has also assigned Kenny to be photographer for my photoshoot so hopefully things will go smoothly..

Anyway, Lucas told me that La Belle will be havin a fashion show featuring their new collections either 20 or 27 feb.. but i dun ve details on the venue as yet..will update once i get them ;p

hey choco, do update when you get the details on the fashion show! interested to know also! :) all the best for your wedding prep, hope it will go smoothly for you! :D

poshberries

hey choco, do update when you get the details on the fashion show! interested to know also! :) all the best for your wedding prep, hope it will go smoothly for you! :D

Hi Choco & Mia, I have called up La Belle recently and their staffs mentioned that they have got a wedding show in March 2011 but only invited guests with tickets are permitted to enter the show. And tickets are given priority to bridal shop owners and event partners only. Therefore, it meant that we may not be invited at all.

mia

hi poshberries, sorry havent logged in for some time, boss been piling up work on me. XD aw i guess we can only see the gowns when we visit them the next time after their wedding show haha. i really love labelle gowns, maybe will visit their shop after the show and see what new creations they have hehe. :D

choco686

hi poshberries, tks for update! ve been bzy with work n new hse n wedding prep!! :(
I second Mia.. prob shd drop by the BS after their show.. then can see their new collections ;p

iamblackwitch

I have bad experience with them... so i dun recommend.. but then there are more good reviews than bad.. i guess i'm just one of them unlucky ones...

poshberries

Hi girls, new updates for you:

1. My boyfriend's sis who has signed up with LB, has finally chosen her gowns (AD & PS), she is very satisfied with their designs and selections. Now she is ready for her PS in April 2011.

2. My friend who also signed up with LB, was extremely satisfied with her selection of AD & PS gowns, she will also be having her PS in April 2011.

honeydew

hey poshberries, thanks for sharing the review. seems like labelle is quite popular. :) will you be getting with them too? then you'll all be labelle brides haha. :wub:

poshberries

My 2 friends who signed up with them are really pleased with their selection & design of gowns and of course their service. I hope I am one of them too. Hehe...

iamblackwitch

i was served by one of their new staff who is not well trained and know nuts about almost everything.. When i went and try for gowns, she's not good in recommending, i doubt she even know where the gowns are kept and what kind of gown they have and when my friends who went with me ask her to show me more gown, she show her face n attitude.. Let's put it this way.. she smile to us and say "Okie", but her tone and facial expression and action does not tally with her smile at all..

In total i went down Twice with 2 different group of my good friends (each time abt 2-3 of them)... everyone's feedback to me... is to drop this Bridal Shop... i went there after hearing and reading much good tihngs abt La Bella..

Like i say... i'm mostly likely 1 out of 10,000 unlucky one...