La Fatte 法蝶婚紗 Taiwan Bridal review. - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Junior Member Penelope is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone,

I can't help it to share with you my experience about La Fatte. It's nothing significant however small acts could tell a lot about a person/ those they sent here in Singapore.

How I get to know this bridal shop? I met with a man with a pony tail several months back when about to walk out the Chinatown mrt station. He was the first bridal shop person I've ever came across in my life to talk about marriage preparation stuffs. Best part is he's a Taiwanese as they're always giving me great impression on the services, 80-90% of the time. No doubt, he was very friendly and seems like a man with extensive industry experience too.

Funny to say, at that point I wasn't even ready to get marry. Because of his introduction about the offering, photos album, and of course my boyfriend kept reminding me it's about the time.... So I've started to seriously think about it. We kept his card and will contact him again when I'm ready for it.

At least six months fast forward, now I am ready to get marry. Last month I made a trip to Taiwan where my fiance family are from.
    When arrived, I kept searching his contact card, however my fiance told me that he left it in Singapore. Seriously? The best part is we don't remember his bridal shop name/ number at all.

Anyway we took a chance, went to the big long street where majority of the bridal shops located in TaiChung. After all, we only saw some big names that are known in the area exp: Tiffanny, Wernar and others. Of course as those TW drama film always shows, we weren't that lucky to find La Fatte.

Finally I went to their website 2 days ago, spent hours browsing. I was impressed by their dresses and photo shoot. Feeling excited and called the Taiwan outlet immediately. A lady answered the call said: Is it ok if I ask someone else from the store who is now in Singapore to call you? I was like, why not?

I waited and finally a lady called me around 8 p.m yesterday. Delighted to hear from someone of the bridal store which was the first one I ever spoken to about getting marry in my life then.

Jenny started the conversation saying she understood I am ready to sign a contract. Then I told her oh actually I was disappointed that unable to find their store back in Taichung as didn't bring their card at all. So would like to know more about what you guys have to offer first (I never told anyone I am ready to sign a contract right away without knowing any details?)
    She responded saying something looks like it's fate that I have to engage with their foreign (hai3 wai4) team. Meaning her lah... well she said it happily. And she also mentioned if told the taxi driver in Taichung about their store name, the driver will bring us directly there.

Anyway I told her frankly that I did shop in other bridal shops in TaiChung and Taipei (duh, if I made a trip to Taiwan for this purpose should I not visiting any other stores but just yours?)

Apparently she wasn't too happy which I could tell by her tone over the phone (I'm an auditory person and an expert in selling high dollars value products over the phone, she can't fool me on this).

Guess what else she said over the call? She said of course the offering in TaiChung will be better if you are comparing the Singapore package with TaiChung. For Taichung, I have to walk in and request from them directly
    (Oh really? in my head again saying I have done my researched. I have seen bridal store in Taiwan website even Taipei the big city, brides have put all their comments openly in the bridal store website itself, including the specific package offering along with pricingS! There is another store from Taipei, I FB them over the air - internet, the lady sent me the quote right away.

She followed up and said: We don't offer discount (Hello, did I even ask you for discount over the call at all first?).

B.t.W, for at least 3 times she repeated the following phrase: "We have a booth in Suntec but is by appointment basis only. Guests are coming to sign the contract." Our contracts assignment has now full until May 2014.
    (Oh really? Good for you and you don't entertain more customers but just for those who are ready to walk in with their BIG FAT wallet?? In that case, you should be exhibiting in China instead of here in Singapore. They will bring their cash in suitcases for you Jenny!)

When she asked me when I am available to drop by for an appointment? I was kind enough to suggest 1: 15/ 1: 30 p.m. This woman said: We usually start operating from 1: 30 p.m but we can be there earlier. Ok I got the hint so I said 1: 45 p.m for our appointment then.

Guess what, she repeated herself again for at least 2/ 3 times which was: "They started at 1:30 p.m, but they can be there earlier."
    (Hello woman, I thought have told her 1: 45 p.m our final appointment timing, isn't that you, yourself Jenny said you guys start operating at 1: 30 p.m?)

Ok fine, I asked her for the location. She told me they have a booth in Suntec but not those towers. Again she repeated herself the same line.
    Great then tell me where exactly in Suntec? After I kept probing her for the Exact location, then she told me it's somewhere, a side corner near H&M, old Sony store. So after all she didn't provide me the Exact location but somewhere...

The best part was, she ended the call saying she might have other colleague to let me know the location and share the packages with me if she's not around.

Excuse me? What? You meant you might not even be there?? So now I hope Suntec is not big enough that I will get lost in finding them! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry for the long story telling people, I just want to share this one disappointment experience with a woman who made me felt super turned off. The part that irritated me was she really kill my great impression about La Fatte, IMMEDIATELY.

Maybe you all could tell me what would you do if you were me? Was that her problem or my problem? God help her or me please, Lol

Member fishmish is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    that's really quite disappointing. :/ i were in your situation during that time, i might think of reconsidering contacting or signing up with them because of how the woman Jenny transacted with me.

Junior Member Bride87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi guys, I'm letting go of my La Fatte package that I bought in Sep 2013. It includes
    - 24 40 photos borderless album (PVC, waterproof)
    - 30 photo frame
    - 10 table top frame
    - 5 10 pages pocket album (PVC, waterproof)
    - 400 pcs of thank you photo cards
    - All photo frames and album upgraded to exclusive crystal edition
    - 6 gown outfits 1 VIP range, 2 Designer range, 3 Classic range
    - Choice of any photographers
    - Validity period 4 years

Please email me at sleevesunveiled@gmail.com if interested. Very keen to let it go ASAP. Thanks!

Member fkpl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    they always have booth in Compasspoint Sengkang

Member flowercrowns is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello guys. thank you for the helpful reviews..

Junior Member Simplyisabella is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

LaFatte Pre Wedding Photoshoot

I went down personally with my bf to Taichung to sign the package.
    Their boutique is all classy and have professional sales rep in suits.

You cn check out my package detail and experience at

http://simplyisabella.wordpress.com/...dding-package/

With quotation for entrance fee etc.hope it helps.

Photo shoot next year before June 2015.

Junior Member Simplyisabella is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Wub lafatte bridal reviews (Pre wedding Photoshoot)

Just sharing my Part 1 of the wedding photo shoot.

https://simplyisabella.wordpress.com...taiwan-part-1/

hope to share my part 2 soon after I got my photos in mid May

Overall, I am a satisfied customer even though looking at the price shared in this thread, felt that my original package was price slightly higher. But I have to share that the service is real premium. something that we should have it at least once in a lifetime.

Hee
    Junior Member Hee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I have sign up for a package about 2 years ago and due to personal reason I am letting it go. If anyone is interested pls PM me for details. Thank you

Junior Member ocarina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Lafatte.. reconsider.. Not value for money

We were in IMM for the bridal roadshow in 2014 and signed up for the following package for sgd4000:
    - 30” 50 photos borderless album (PVC, waterproof)
    - hanging photo frame
    - 8R table top frame
    - 5R photo + frame (replacement of ferris wheel)
    - bind material hanging poster
    - 5” 10 pages pocket album (PVC, waterproof)
    - 400 pcs of thank you photo cards
    - All photo frames and album upgraded to exclusive crystal edition
    - 5 gown outfits – 2 VIP range, 3 Designer range
    - Choice of any photographers, MUA
    - Validity period 5 years

To be honest, we did not do much research on taichung photoshoots. Most reviews were on Taipei. We quite like the sample photos and we thought it would be nice to treat this as a short getaway. Hence, we signed.

We were there in Apr 2015 for the actual photoshoot. A day before for suits gowns selection cum site discussion. Guys, dont expect MTM as portrayed. My hubby's suits were just unflattering. And he wore one set of his.

Admission fees not included, the offsite already costs us sgd500. Mingsu accommodation was not included. On the 3rd day, we selected the photos. 50pcs were not enough to fit an album and this was not communicated. We went on to buy 20 more. Each pc costs sgd88. In the end, all in, excl accommodation, admission tickets and flights, in the end, we spent sgd7000.

This left us less satisfied and we still had our photoshoot locally. The later one was much better. Unless you're prepared to pay this money. Else, dont sign with them.

Junior Member weyman is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Letting go La Fatte Taiwan package (法蝶台中婚纱店)

Check out their photos via Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/lafattebridal/ or Official Website: http://www.lafatte.com.tw

We are letting go the pre-wedding photoshoot package that we signed up in Junction8 last Oct due to personal reason. The package worth < SGD 4k, full payment made.

Package included:

1. 40 pcs photos (Size: 15” x 24”)
    2. 5 grown for bride (including 1 VIP grown), all FOC tailored to fit your body shape.
    3. 2 suits + 3 leisure costume for the bridegroom.
    4. Free pick up from TaiChung HSR station. (can be arranged with the bridal shop via email)
    5. 10" table frame
    6. Booklet (掌中本)
    7. Poster signature silk
    8. Ferris wheel
    9. Can choose chief of photographer for free(CK/ Macro)
    10. UV album paper

Additional cost are MUA (SGD 270/day), ampoule (SGD 27/ bottle), additional day of photoshoot (SGD 520/day), transportation during the photoshooting day (SGD 26/hr), admission fee (depends on the venue of photoshooting), album shipping cost (depends on the weight), additional picture (SGD 72/pcs).

The package is valid until Oct 2020.

Keen to let it go ASAP, interested couples please PM me for more detail and actual package price/ email me at weymanzj@gmail.com for more details. Thanks!

Junior Member michytjm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I am letting go Taiwan La Fatte Wedding photoshoot package signed on March 2016.

It is valid for 5 years.

Our package is worth $2800 and we have already paid $1500 deposit. We are willing to let go at $1200 negotiable

You may look at their facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lafattebridal/ or Official Website at http://www.lafatte.com.tw

Package Details:

- 4 sets of bridal outfits for the bride & 4 sets of formal suits for the groom (Including 1 set to be upgraded to VIP FOC)

- Can request them to assist and book the accommodation as they can get a better rate around SGD $80 per night

- One 15" x 30" album (Can be upgraded to 12" x 24" with no additional charges & Free upgrade to limited addition album cover (choose on your favorite one)

- One Exquisite Ferris wheel designed photo frame with multiple photos insertion

- One book for relatives & friends etc. to pen down well wishes & sign on your wedding day

- Professional make-up and hair design for the brides

- Professional light make-up and hair design for the grooms

- Flower Bouquets are provided for the photoshoot FOC

- Both indoor and outdoor photoshoot are provided, no extra charge during public holidays

- Bridal hair accessories, veil, crystal earrings, eyelash extensions, wigs and nail polish are all provided FOC
    - Designated chief photographer

- UV-coated glossy photos

- Unique technology of the album pages non dotted ears even when folded

- Unique album cover design

- Night photoshoot is FOC, no additional charges
    - Free chauffeur service from Taichung

Feel free to PM me or email me at michytjm@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Junior Member MWJY is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for the info to make brides like us more informed !!

Junior Member weyman is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, the actual price for the package is actually < 3.6k, offer still available, keen to let it go ASAP, thanks!

Junior Member kelly90 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for the information. Almost signed up the package

Junior Member minikui1981 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks all for the valuable infomation..