La Vie Bridal

kitkat

Hello btbs! Any la vie brides here? Care to share your experiences with them? Planning to have my wedding in early 2012, TIA girls!

poshberries

I think La Vie's gowns are really nice and sexily demure. Not very revealing yet brings out the sensual side of a bride. If I hasn't taken up my package, I will DEFINITELY consider La Belle Couture, La Vie or Di Gio. They are some great choices for me personally. Anyway, I think you should visit their shops in 18 Everton Park and 356 Spottiswoode Park. Go online to find out more of their locations and contact details in case I remember wrongly. Hope this helps. Thanks!

kitkat

hello poshberries, yep their gowns look so pretty, i can just spend hours looking at bridal gown pictures and imagining whether it will fit me, especially for those boutiques that you listed haha. :) well i'm scared of being hard sell, so that is why would like to hear brides' reviews here before making my way down, because i think i very easy to give in and will probably sign package for the first boutique i enter LOL. :p how come you didnt get their package instead dear? :)

poshberries

hello poshberries, yep their gowns look so pretty, i can just spend hours looking at bridal gown pictures and imagining whether it will fit me, especially for those boutiques that you listed haha. :) well i'm scared of being hard sell, so that is why would like to hear brides' reviews here before making my way down, because i think i very easy to give in and will probably sign package for the first boutique i enter LOL. :p how come you didnt get their package instead dear? :)

I actually did not think so much when signing up at "that" point of time. Now I started to really worry alot hearing alot of "funny" feedbacks about my previous bridal shop. Fingers really crossed now. I kinda upset and regretted but there is no turning back as I have paid for the whole bridal package. *Sobs* That's why I gave sincere feedbacks so that people will REALLY think twice before signing up. Always check before making a real decision, somemore a decision that costs me almost $4K makes my heart pain...argh! :(

Last edited:

purple

close to $4k.... with prices rising everywhere and everyday, good if you can secure your packages and worry about the hotel packages next! :w00t:
La Vie has a very dedicated team, I feel comfortable with them and that's what made me sign up. Of cos, the gowns and photography was the thing i had on mind too.
I agree with poshberries, think twice, as a consummer you have every right to go shopping and compare. don't just take others words for it, as long as u happy and dont regret can liao.. so far im not regretting, other gowns that you see elsewhere may be more beautiful, but how does it look on you-overall? Can they give you good recommendations and will the pictures turn out nice? are you happy w the overall service? is there hidden costs? I've seen quite a few pictures of other brides, and sometimes have trouble agreeing with their choice of gowns! :unsure:
I havent had my photoshoot yet tho.. so dont ask me anything more :tongue:

swiftgemini

I actually did not think so much when signing up at "that" point of time. Now I started to really worry alot hearing alot of "funny" feedbacks about my previous bridal shop. Fingers really crossed now. I kinda upset and regretted but there is no turning back as I have paid for the whole bridal package. *Sobs* That's why I gave sincere feedbacks so that people will REALLY think twice before signing up. Always check before making a real decision, somemore a decision that costs me almost $4K makes my heart pain...argh! :(

What funny feedbacks? I just signed up with them! :scared:

evanwilson

think Poshberries was referring to the "other" BS on the funny feedbacks...anyway, can share whats your La Vie package like? I went to take a look and am still considering whether to take it up....