Le Grand Wedding
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Member kellytan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    37
    Perfect Points
    13.4
    View Wedding Profile

    Le Grand Wedding

    hey ladies, how are they like? I found their gowns really lovely and different, thinking of signing with them. Any le grand wedding brides had experiences? thank you!

  2. #2
    Senior Member carlise is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    129
    Perfect Points
    48.0
    View Wedding Profile
    hi dear, i checked out le grand, and among the bs that i saw, i liked le grand's photography and gowns best. they offered me $3888 for photography and AD package. but can only try 3 gowns before selecting your actual gown. Not sure if i'll go with them because 3 is too little for me, and the price a bit high. but i do like their photos, heard from them that it's shot by skyy. still considering, because i love their gowns.. haha.

  3. #3
    Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Perfect Points
    31.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, can zwedding and le grand's gown be shared? out of curious.thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by carlise View Post
    hi dear, i checked out le grand, and among the bs that i saw, i liked le grand's photography and gowns best. they offered me $3888 for photography and AD package. but can only try 3 gowns before selecting your actual gown. Not sure if i'll go with them because 3 is too little for me, and the price a bit high. but i do like their photos, heard from them that it's shot by skyy. still considering, because i love their gowns.. haha.
    i also think their gowns are really nice.. but i've never heard of "can only try 3 gowns before selecting actual gown" before??!?!

    actually.. 3888 is quite reasonable since their package is quite comprehensive.. includes all makeup+gowns for photo+gowns for AD+flowers to decorate bridal car..

    isn't their photography by Chris Ling? or is skyy one of Chris ling's photographers? I love Chris Ling's photos!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyan View Post
    hi, can zwedding and le grand's gown be shared? out of curious.thanks
    i think there's a "lux" range of legrand's that is not available at zwed..

  6. #6
    Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Perfect Points
    31.9
    View Wedding Profile
    if sign up for z wedding but request for le grand's gown? is that possible? i heard from z wedding consultant that le grand does new-in design while z wedding holds those off the rack.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    i just came back from the LG showcase.. current price is

    4288nett

    1 WG + 1 EG (either 1 is exclusive 1 is luxe range)
    1 tea dress
    1 gowns (Outdoor)
    1 Groom MTM suit (rental)
    1 Groom rental suit

    24 photos for album
    1 large wall photo frame
    Studio and local outdoor shoot by CL studio

    4 Hairdo and make up
    6 corsages
    Decoration for bridal cars


    For senior PG, need to top up $1500. For Chris Ling, top up $2500.

    Each additional photo is $120 nett for CL's and $115 nett for other PG's.

  8. #8
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyan View Post
    if sign up for z wedding but request for le grand's gown? is that possible? i heard from z wedding consultant that le grand does new-in design while z wedding holds those off the rack.
    Hey xiaoyan, generally i dun think it's possible to do that, but i have read a review where someone managed to do tt!! so it's not all impossible

  9. #9
    Member kellytan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    37
    Perfect Points
    13.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rojak View Post
    i just came back from the LG showcase.. current price is

    4288nett

    1 WG + 1 EG (either 1 is exclusive 1 is luxe range)
    1 tea dress
    1 gowns (Outdoor)
    1 Groom MTM suit (rental)
    1 Groom rental suit

    24 photos for album
    1 large wall photo frame
    Studio and local outdoor shoot by CL studio

    4 Hairdo and make up
    6 corsages
    Decoration for bridal cars


    For senior PG, need to top up $1500. For Chris Ling, top up $2500.

    Each additional photo is $120 nett for CL's and $115 nett for other PG's.
    hey rojak, you took up le grand's package? did you top up for CL PG?

  10. #10
    Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Perfect Points
    31.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rojak View Post
    Hey xiaoyan, generally i dun think it's possible to do that, but i have read a review where someone managed to do tt!! so it's not all impossible
    Wow!! serious? so its somehow possible to ask from them ya? which forum did you read from? can email me? jiayanscreams@live.com? thanks alot

  11. #11
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    kellytan: yeah i did! did you? i ahven't decided if i want to top up for CL/SKyy.. i would like to take a look at the works of the various Photographers first before i decide. Have you seen any of their works yet? i can't seem to find online portfolios for the photographers other than skyy/CL..

    xiaoyan: i'm not sure leh.. i can't remember.. but i would guess it's singaporebrides forum or flowerpod since i'm in these 2 forums more.. haha .. should be under some legrand thread.. go and try!! you signed with Zwed already?

  12. #12
    Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Perfect Points
    31.9
    View Wedding Profile
    deposit abit at zwed..will go down during feb or mar to see all gowns from le grand n zwed and see need any necessary to do any changes i guess:s

  13. #13
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    591
    Perfect Points
    341.9
    View Wedding Profile
    if you deposit at 1 place.. is it possible to change to package from another!?

  14. #14
    Member xiaoyan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Perfect Points
    31.9
    View Wedding Profile
    will see if zwed can take le grand's dress or not cant then forfiet the package and look for new bridal shop lo..only way

  15. #15
    Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379
    Perfect Points
    413.4
    View Wedding Profile
    any updates on this BS?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts