LeGrand and Zwed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

LeGrand and Zwed

Anyone here had any experience with Le grand weddings or Z-wed? Would love to hear about your experiences with the photographer/gowns/makeup etc.. also, if anyone has a recent package information from these 2 boutiques, could you kindly share it or email it to triple_dots@hotmail.com? Thank you!!

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Rojak, I have heard loads of stories and splendid pictures about Le Grand & Z-Weddings. Personally, I felt that they were both excellent choices for nice wedding gowns and selection. But I must emphasize that they package prices could be expensive or much higher than other bridal shops. I went to several workshops held in hotel functions, Wedding&Travel 2010, BOWS2010, BOWS2011 etc and I find that their gowns are really very pretty, elegant & nice but their packages are more expensive compared to others. I would put it directly, it's a cent for a cent's worth! I do not have any friend who sign up with Le Grand yet but I have a friend who signed up for Z-Wed and she is pretty pleased with their service and overall package but most importantly, you get to photoshoot by Chris Ling International's students. I believe they have parted some good skills from Chris as well. In addition, Chris Ling has got a very nicely decorated backdrop/decors for photoshooting, just like some models being featured in the bridal magazines. They are really taken from some of the backdrops so as mentioned by their bridal co-ords in the roadshows. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Junior Member Hweeein is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    How is the price n package covers?

Junior Member bunnybee79 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    is this a new studio?

Junior Member shirureyu05 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I m a bride from Zwedding too. I agreed that Chris Ling studio is really nice. Their photos are very well taken and definitely worth the price. The photos taken are with story line and not those typical shots where the couple just pose and look at each other.. Haha.. I was disappointed with their gowns initially until I went to every bridal shop to serach for the prefect gown. Only by comparing, I realised that the rest are worse. The staff there are very friendly. Worth considering for special photos and gown. I think the price for the package is more or less same as market rate. Just that extra photos from Chris Ling studio are of higher rate.

Junior Member sherillious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    how are the prices like?

Junior Member addersonic is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My fiancee and I just signed up with Z Wedding. The price is pretty standard (around 3.6k) but they do not have misc stuff such and as bridal car and actual day photography.

Junior Member yvonneong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    You mean the price is only $3.6k, when was it? I check last week and it is $4K plus. Yours with pre wedding photography? I will sign on the spot if it is $3.6K, nice gowns, love them all.

Junior Member captainkookie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    think their pics are pretty!

Member ladyjemela is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like Le Grand because their gowns are simple but very very elegant. They do amazing photography too, the subtle type that does not do a lot of editing but relies on good lighting.

Member merryjane is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    z wedding for me too. their photographer is very skilled plus i love the high quality elegant gowns.

Junior Member bicycleCT is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    May I know how much is it?

Junior Member dreamycia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed my up @$3888 suppose to come with 1 Wed gown, 1 evening gown, 1 men suit, car decor ,6 corsage, hand bouquet, Trial make-up if I didn't rmr wrongly. However, I had it customized as we do not need car decor and evening gown. In the end, we still added another evening gown as a top up. Pretty gowns and helpful staff. Overall love it though it is slightly more pricey than other boutiques.

Junior Member dreamycia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamycia View Post
    I signed my up @$3888 suppose to come with 1 Wed gown, 1 evening gown, 1 men suit, car decor ,6 corsage, hand bouquet, Trial make-up if I didn't rmr wrongly. However, I had it customized as we do not need car decor and evening gown. In the end, we still added another evening gown as a top up. Pretty gowns and helpful staff. Overall love it though it is slightly more pricey than other boutiques.
    Mine is with Zwed. and signed up in Jan/Feb. So you might still have to check with them for any changes in prices( if there is )..

Junior Member uevoli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All BTB, I just signed up with Z wedding & I have 2 referral vouchers Which will entitle both parties to have additional 3 photos.

If you intend book your package, do remember to get the voucher from me. I'm contactable at uevoli00@gmail.com.