Hi all, Im letting go my GREAT deal from*Furama Riverfront hotel as me and my HTB need to be away for work for 2yrs and will be leaving the country very soo6 in mid nov. We do hope that someone will like to take over this great package.*

Here are some of the*details*you guys can consider:

- A*25 tables weekend dinner.**bought it at*buy 10 tables get 1 tables FOC package*given by the head of the wedding dept manager. So means*only need*to*pay 23 tables*at the end of the dinner*

-*Had paid $3k deposit***will not*ask the person who is willing to take over to pay this amt back to us.*Willing to let go this amt*

- Have*not*gone for*any food tasting*as of yet**Food selection of ur choice*- Have*not*choose any*wedding favours*or even*ballroom deco**Favours & decos of ur choice*

-*Had printed the 200pcs complimentary wedding cards***Will pay 200pcs*of*any wedding cards*you select for ur wedding**

-*Free flow*of*wine, beers, chinese tea*and*soft drinks

-*Wavier*of*corkage*if bring in*any hard liq

-*1 bridal suite*and*1 deluxe room*with*buffet breakfast for 2*each the next day

-*2 ang bao boxes*on the actual day-*1 VIP bridal car parking lot

-*30% parking coupon*for cfm guests

-*Rovering Photgrapher 6pm -830pm*for*1000 pcs*of*card size photos.***had paid $80 for the unique border print. Will NOt ask to pay back. *

-*will pay additional amt $$ for token of thanks**will let the buyer know in*private*

*- ROM can be done at poolside**Had informed the manager the will use the poolside for solemnising*

*In addditional, I have*8 pcs of bridesmaids long maxi dresses in peachy pink colour with matchable wristbands letting go at*$ 500.*Brought everything at $ 650.*Materials are*great. CAn be worn for D&D in future.*

Also, letting go*actual day photographer and videographer ( expressoh! photographer).*Their*work is superb.*They are a team of people who love to take moments of the happy times and love photographer so need not afraid that the pictures turn out bad or even video only a 1 man show. Their video is a*cinematic feeling which is very popular now. I*bought it @ $2900, had*paid $540 deposit.*So if u want can just pay the balance.*

We would like to close the deal ASAP. As we are leaving singapore really soon.. OUr wedding suppose to be on*14/12/13, if you interested this package can be*use on this day or even lastest to be used by march 2014.*if on 14th dec 2013, our solemnizer is Dr Phua the no 1 favourite on wedding forums....

Dont hesitate to drop me any emails for mre details.*fizzyteddi@hotmail.com