Letting Go HANJA WEDDING - 1 Day Seoul Korea Indoor and Outdoor Package SGD 3,388

J0ANN3

Hi,

Already paid deposit for $1600. Willing to let go at $300 discount.
1 day Seoul Indoor and Outdoor Package
- Korean style in-house make-up and hairdo for ~ 2 hours
- Korean studio in-house experienced photographer for ~4 – 5 hours indoor and ~2 – 3
hours outdoor photoshoot
- 4 gown changes for bride (wedding gown, evening gown, mini-dress, hanbok)
Note: Choose only one of evening gown, mini-dress or casual outfit for outdoor
photoshoot
- 1 Tuxedo for groom and up to 2 backdrop matching outfits
Our services and deliverables include:
- Interpreter (English or Chinese) on day of shoot
- Transportation to and from hotel on day of shoot
- Associated transportation and entrance fees for photoshoot
- 30 - page Premium Korean Wedding Album - 12" x 15"
- 35 edited photos printed in album and soft copy in CD
- Soft copy of ~250 unedited hi-resolution master shots

You also can get more history of Hanja wedding from facebook.

or can you drop a message to me at +65-91695738 or joannecyz@msn.com, i will reply to you for any question.

amorsaint

I recently went to Korea to take my pre-wedding photoshoot through wedding consulting company in Korea..its called How2marry and my consultant could speak English very well and the photos came beyond my expectation!! :) go to there facebook page ! just search for how2marry...!

agneslovely

I recently went to Korea to take my pre-wedding photoshoot through wedding consulting company in Korea..its called How2marry and my consultant could speak English very well and the photos came beyond my expectation!! :) go to there facebook page ! just search for how2marry...!

Hi amorsaint

I am also comparing the korean concept photography packages via sg agencies or directly with the korean consultants, e.g. weddingritz. Can you PM me the package you took with How2Marry? Thanks

hmin

Him can you email me your package? Thanks!
h_min88@yahoo.com

missfeon

Due to unforseen circumtances, we need to let go our premium package at Obra Mastra studio No. 73 with Eungi Wedding.

The studio features signature white piano, sky bridge and garden scenes which are very dreamy and romantic.

The premium package includes 2 white dress, 1 color dress and 1 mini dress for the bride. 1 tuxedo for the groom. It also comes with 2 videos, 5 mins music video and 15 mins video. The dress shop is a designer dress shop that has a separate shop delegated to man which is different from the usual bridal dress shop that only has a small section that display tuxedos. You are encourage to bring your own casual wear for the photo shoot.

As for the make up and salon, it is a celebrity salon that the actor from Love from the Stars visit. There are other options of dress shops and make up salons as well.

The package includes all transportation, shipping charges, translation and helper fee. The album is 30 pages of edited photos, 1 20R framed photo of your choice and all softcopies copies return. I manage to negotiate for complimentary of 4 nights stay and free lunch during the photoshoot.

I have already paid 50% of the package, willing to let go at $2500(neg). Please contact me at 91911290 if you are interested.