Letting go: Solemnization Lunch Reception Package at Fort Canning Hotel (Valid till 31 March 2018)

smei

Hi All,

I am letting go of my Solemnization Lunch Reception package at Fort Canning Hotel, due to personal reasons.

Date:* The event can be held on*any date on or before 31 March 2018 (I will check with the hotel on the dates availability)

Time: Cocktail Reception & Solemnisation : 10.30am – 12pm
Lunch Reception: 12.00pm – 3pm *
(* Time can be changed according to your preference, the above is just what I have signed for previously.)

Location: Solemnization follow by lunch reception at the Hotel’s Ballroom at Fort Canning Hotel

Please see details of the package that I have signed for, as follows:

Solemnisation*

Usage of an available place in hotel for Solemnisation which include the following:

1 x ROM table with 5 chairs decorated with sash and posies

1 x long low ROM table centrepiece

1 x Audio System (2 Microphone and Speakers)

50 x Banquet Chairs (the number can be changed according to your preference)

Lunch Reception at the Hotel’s ballroom:

DINING*

·* * **Lunch Menu (can be Chinese sit down Lunch/ International buffet) specially Created by the Hotel’s Banquet Chef.*

BEVERAGE*

·Free Flow of Soft Drinks throughout the event

DECORATIONS*

·Elegant Solemnisation decoration that includes 1 x long low centrepiece, 5 x chairs tied with sashes, posies, and a ring pillow with signing pen.*

COMPLIMENTARY*

·Usage of a place in the hotel (to be confirmed with the hotel) for solemnisation inclusive of decorations

·Pre-Lunch Cocktail Reception & Mixed Nuts to commence at 10.30am

·Memorable Wedding Favours for All Guests

·Selection of wedding invitation cards for 50% of confirmed guests
(Excludes inserts, printing and other costs)

·An elegant wedding guest book and money gift box

·A champagne fountain display and a bottle of champagne for toasting

·Complimentary 20% of car passes for your guests based on your guaranteed attendance

·Basic floral centrepieces will be provided for all guest tables.

Remarks:*(i) *Deposit already placed, so you no need to pay for this should you take up my package.

(ii) Must meet minimum of 10 tables for lunch reception/ minimum spending of $10,500++ ($$105.00 ++ per *persons x 100 persons).*

(iii) An appointment will be arranged for all parties to complete the transfer paperworks upon confirmation.

Answer needed by*15 June 2017

Anyone who is interested, please send me an SMS/whatsapps msg at +65 96604976 or email me at lsanmei@hotmail.com.

Appreciate if you can also help to spread the words.

Thank you all.

smei

Hi all, I will also include in my package above, one new Chinese wedding gown FOC, which can be used during your tea ceremony.

Thank you.

smei

Hi all~,

The above package is still available, if you are interested, please email me at lsanmei@hotmail.com or msg me at 96604976, for more details. I could give further discount in addition to the deposit paid.

Need reply by 15 June 2017.

Thanks all.