Looking for ID

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for ID

Junior Member xiaoyu1989 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Confused Looking for ID

Hello! I am looking for ID for my new house. I am new to this so kind of lost. Wonder if anyone of you has any good recommendations? I came across Qanvast. Anyone of you heard of them? Their website says something like they have a $50K guarantee for your deposit in case something goes wrong for your renovation. Is this like a common 'feature' to have? And most importantly is it legit? Does anyone know how it works?

Junior Member Tati_marrie is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yes, Qanvast is good, just a bit high-end. I think the 50k guarantee means if there's something wrong in the work of an ID they recommended, they'll cover additional expenses to fix it for up to 20k.

Junior Member carnationpink is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello dear. Check out D'Ark Interior in Woodlands IP. Their designs are very modern and practical. Mostly simple designs, but you can customize. They also do carpentry work and renovations.

Junior Member love_porter is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    You can also check out Design 4 Space. They're a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The designs are very good, especially since they adjust it to fit just right for the space of your apartment.

Junior Member melted_choco_12 is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Qanvast does really excellent work. They'll turn your place to look like a model house.