Looking for Solemnisation + Banquet about 10 tables, March 2013!!! Please advise!!!

phoonck

Hi, am looking to hold solemnization + banquet for about 10 tables in mid march 2013.. affordable and not to expensive.. hotel ballrooms or country club function rooms/ball rooms are what i'm looking at. not too sure about the prices though.. is SGD1000 +/- per table reasonable?

please advise!!!
thanx!!!

misskon

For 10 tables, you should look at restaurants (海外天, Lei Garden), or the smaller hotels. Park Regis, Gallery Hotel all have wedding venues for that size. Hope this helps.

JeylaTing

i booked mine with RELC International Hotel, Ban Heng restaurant for 20 tables, next year march 2013. package deals is good, venue is nice except a little inaccessible w/o car.

junetan

i booked mine with RELC International Hotel, Ban Heng restaurant for 20 tables, next year march 2013. package deals is good, venue is nice except a little inaccessible w/o car.

Hi ,

I would like to ask is the food nice? Who did you liaise with when you book the place? Did the person provide any complimentary car parking places?

Would like to know about the restaurant.
Thanks in advance.
June

JeylaTing

Hi June,

I did not go for the food tasting i change it for other perks:) i liase with yuli. She is very nice! U can go to banheng .com.sg to look at their deco.
So far I'm satisfied with the venue as my banquet is for a small intimate ceremony of close friends & relatives. Sadly they didn't provide complimentary car park, but it is charges at 3.50 throughout. I just upgraded to 25 tables and gotten free flow beer n red wine :)