Looking for wedding dinner 2012 packages to transfer

raddishbun

Hi,

I am looking for dinner banquet for next year 2012 last quarter. Can be August to Dec.

Please email your package details and deposit you are looking at if you wish to transfer your package.

Immediate transfer will be most welcome!

Thank you.

summer0723

Dear interested parties,

Due to personal reasons, we are letting go Wedding Lunch with attractive perks for 25th Nov 2012 at Holiday Inn Orchard.

Deposit paid: $2500
Letting go @ $1800

Please email to octbride11@yahoo.com for details of package. Do not reply in thread as I might missed the post. Thank you.

Bean

Hi,

I've a dinner banquet to let go at Carlton Hotel (30 tables) anytime from now till 31 Mar 2013. Please email me at elyn8100@yahoo.com for details of the package if you're interested. Thanks.

zuleika83

I have a deposit of $1070 made for Raffles Country Club at San Shui Palace Restaurant. Banquet date(subject to availability), menu, number of tables(Min 10), bus transport etc are all open to negotiation with the Manager Miss Loke. The place is at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim.

If you're interested, please let me know your best offer. The view from the restaurant overlooks the golf course and reservoir.

Check out the place at http://www.rcc.org.sg/corp/

PM for pics.