Makeupwifstyle Bridal-in-one Package

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member Jessyl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Makeupwifstyle Bridal-in-one Package

I just signed up the Makeupwifstyle Bridal AD all-in-one package with the below items.

Promotion rate @$13XX (up $1800)

1 Bridal Gown
    1 Groom's suit
    1 Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling
    Makeup Ampoule (they say better than normal amp)
    False Eyelash
    Accessories
    4hrs of Photography
    Flower Bouquet
    Car Decorations

They are friendly enough to let me try most of their gowns, the designs are unique as understand they are custom made from local designer. I choose one simple with translucent back with lace which I like.

I have yet been to the trial session, going to in Oct.

Has anyone takeup the package from them or been to the trial session ?
    Can share some ideas.

Junior Member kohgin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have also recently engaged Makeupwifstyle All-in-one package. Initially I wanted to only engage the makeup services. but later I went to see the gowns and find that they have quite a good selection, so I take up the full package, more convenient. I checked that other places (mid range scale) providing the items included, their usual rate is at least $2100 onwards. This one includes everything I need and I went for the trial, I like the natural makeup.

hence, overall value for $$$ with the gowns and makeup services they provide.

check out the link

Junior Member gettingmarri is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I had purchased their makeup ampoules during my pre-wedding shoot. I am in midst of preparing. This package rate looks attractive with all items included..will take a look. Thanks for sharing

Junior Member ssassy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, my friends also recommend me their makeup ampoules, same used by most bridal boutiques makeup artists. I just signup the package at $1400 and try on their gowns last week. The gowns selection is not really very high-end type but overall looks nice and elegant. Their service is friendly. They also offer me advice on what accessories and makeup look to match with the gown which I appreciate.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I went for their trial makeup session last month, the makeup was natural andI like the hairstyle a lot. They let me select their hair accessories and jewelleries which has many designs. After the alteration, my gown fits me perfectly, I choose the mermaid design with the subtle lace and beadings which looks elegant, even took a photo of it.

Overall good experience at good prices, would recommend the AD package to my friends.
    Cant wait for my AD. )

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyl View Post
    I just signed up the Makeupwifstyle Bridal AD all-in-one package with the below items.

Promotion rate @$13XX (up $1800)

1 Bridal Gown
    1 Groom's suit
    1 Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling
    Makeup Ampoule (they say better than normal amp)
    False Eyelash
    Accessories
    4hrs of Photography
    Flower Bouquet
    Car Decorations

They are friendly enough to let me try most of their gowns, the designs are unique as understand they are custom made from local designer. I choose one simple with translucent back with lace which I like.

I have yet been to the trial session, going to in Oct.

Has anyone takeup the package from them or been to the trial session ?
    Can share some ideas.
    Attached Images

Junior Member btb2016 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @Jessyl, thanks for sharing
    Can you send me their website or contact ??

Junior Member ssassy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I had just completed my wedding with the bridal package from Makeupwifstyle, had received compliments from guests of my gowns and makeover would recommend its service for those looking for value deal.

Junior Member chocolatelim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @Jessyl, I am interested in the Makeupwifstyle bridal package, think they have a few different type of packages, Can know which type did you takeup ? I am having morning tea ceremony and a luncheon wedding, so I am thinking of getting 1 time Bridal Classic package makeover with addon of a change of hairstyle just before the luncheon (rather than 2 makeup and hairstyles).

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi chocolatelim, I have takeup their Bridal Classic Pkg at $13XX. It comes with 1 gown, groom suit, photography, makeover and flower bouqust. Basially all essential items covered in this package. I am pleased with the value delivered by this package.

I love the gown (simple yet elegant) and makeover is natural. Check out their website at Makeupwifstyle.com

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatelim View Post
    @Jessyl, I am interested in the Makeupwifstyle bridal package, think they have a few different type of packages, Can know which type did you takeup ? I am having morning tea ceremony and a luncheon wedding, so I am thinking of getting 1 time Bridal Classic package makeover with addon of a change of hairstyle just before the luncheon (rather than 2 makeup and hairstyles).

Junior Member chocolatelim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jessyl, thanks for your advise.
    I just went to try out the gowns and opt for the Bridal Classic package also, similar to yours. The rate at $14XX is reasonable which includes almost all neccessities. For Car rental, you have any contacts ? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyl View Post
    Hi chocolatelim, I have takeup their Bridal Classic Pkg at $13XX. It comes with 1 gown, groom suit, photography, makeover and flower bouqust. Basially all essential items covered in this package. I am pleased with the value delivered by this package.

I love the gown (simple yet elegant) and makeover is natural. Check out their website at Makeupwifstyle.com

Junior Member mikki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am glad to take up the Bridal package with Makeupwifstyle for my wedding day. Besides getting a good price for everything, the gown is also of good quality. The stylist is helpful and professional to recommend me the bridal look to complement my gown. I luv my natural Bridal makeup and hairstyle.
    What I am grateful is they offer me Free flower corsages for both my parents and in-laws as well. The photographer is also friendly and professional enough to bring out our emotions on the photos. Thanks to them. Have attached photos of few gowns during trying session. Overall satisfied.
    Attached Images

Junior Member mikki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    sharing some gown photos during trying session , the lace layout and beadings quality are good
    Attached Images

Junior Member lilian2016 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @Miki, think not able to see your gowns, can pm me pls

I had enquired with Makeupwifstyle with their Actual Day All-in Package @$1368 which includes:

- 1 Wedding Gown
    - 1 groom suit
    - 1 Bridal makeup and hairdo
    - Groom styling
    - 4hrs of Photography
    - 1 Flower bouquet
    - 1 Car Deco
    - 1 Groom Corsages
    - Free 4 parents corsages
    - Free hair accessory loan, false eyelash, ampoule etc.

I find this package very reasonable priced because it includes everything I need. From their facebook page, the brides gowns looks beautiful and their makeup looks natural and nice too. Save me much time and effort also from looking into many other places which can be very tiring .. I will signup with them after the gown trying.

Junior Member lucyliu is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can I check how much they charge for just renting 2 gowns and 2 makeup ? The rest my hub and friends will take care for me.

Junior Member imaryu is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for sharing, have also signed up with them. Excited to go for trial next month