Mandarin Orchard Singapore Wedding Banquet Price List 2019

Fairfiona

Thanks so much for sharing! The break-downs per ballroom were most helpfuL! Any positve/negative comments for the imperial ballroom? How's the food?

ecagal

Hi, thanks for sharing. does anyone know abt the imperial ballroom?the picture i see it is like staircase between 1 table to another , which may not convenient for old folks and was told the table can accomodate 11 person.

Hi godbirdie, not sure if my reply is too late but I recently attended a wedding at the Imperial ballroom. The layout is unique but a little crammed, definitely not easy to get around esp when the newlyweds need to move from one table to take photos with the guests. and yes, not very convenient for the older folks.

OfficeGal

I wanted to book Mandarin Orchard but didn't do so in the end because of the service. I had called the hotel to make a phone booking for a venue but was told that I can't do that until I have met up with the manager. However, the manager will only be available one week later.

Well, as it turns out, another of the hotel that I was looking at allowed me to make a phone booking first and the manager was available to meet up a few days later. So I went with that hotel instead.

So if you are considering Mandarin Orchard, do take note of this procedure as many other hotels do not require you to meet the manager first before making the phone booking. =)