MEGU Event Hall Reviews

tongtsui

Megu @ Singapore Flyer

Hello all,

Has anyopne has pricelist for solemnisation at Megu?
So far had not managed to find it online, only could find the banquet pricelist.:bored:
Also would love some feedback on the place if anyone had attended any solemnisation there.

Thank you! :)

poshberries

I have attended dinner at MEGU

Hello all,

Has anyopne has pricelist for solemnisation at Megu?
So far had not managed to find it online, only could find the banquet pricelist.:bored:
Also would love some feedback on the place if anyone had attended any solemnisation there.

Thank you! :)

Hi Tongtsui, I have attended the dinner event held at the MEGU on last friday (18 Feb 2011). Their food served was great and their service was quite good. I had my company event over there for the whole day. The sceneries over there is excellent too. I think it is a good idea for you to hold your important event there. Highly recommended. But I must be honest, their function room is not very big. If you are talking about holding for 30 tables, I do not suggest there. If it is for about 22 to 25 tables, maybe still ok. The ceiling is low and if you have guests that are smokers, they have a spacious balcony where you can invite your guests to smoke out there and if you like, sceneries are quite nice as well, so perhaps you can take a few photos also. Try checking it with their restaurant manager or event organiser from the flyer. Sorry I cannot help you much as I am not the organiser for my company's event. Lastly, I wish you all the best and have a wonderful love journey with your future hubby. Thanks!

Glitzger

the banquet is done in Megu Event Hall? it's quite nice there.. but not sure the food will be from which restaurant?

sandee

my solemnisation was at MEGU. It was quite good, becauseI think they have a package which includes tickets for the flyer as well. I felt it was cosy and nice but price is a ltitle steep compared to country clubs..

tanker_03

Hi,

Has anyone had their weddings/attended weddings at MEGU @ SG Flyer? How's the food and atmosphere? Am considering the place. :)

Thanks in advance

Glitzger

Am considering the place for my ROM too..! Price is reasonable.. I've arranged for a buffet function there before in 2009 for my company event... Food is not bad (based on western menu though) and the hall is quite nice.. There is an outdoor terrace just next to it with a view of the bay...

poshberries

Hi, I have not attended weddings at the Megu but my company held a 13 tables whole day event there. The food is nice and the ambience is great especially when it reached the night, the sceneries are great! But I think the price is quite expensive. Hope this helps. Thanks!

lassymoo

i've attended a wedding there before. food is nice, ambience is beautiful. when i was there, the hall was a longish style and the guests who were seated by the side couldn't really see what was going on on the stage..? maybe u cud do a visit there to see if u like it? :) sometimes it's just the "feel" of the plc that will tell us "this is it!"

tanker_03

Yeah went for a site visit already and I noticed there were quite a no. of pillars (to hold the flyer). I must agree the atmosphere is nice (especially at night) at the outdoor veranda!

lassymoo

some people don't like having pillars...if the scenery more than makes up for it, then it's good to go? :) main thing is both you and your HTB must like it. :)

waffleong

anyone who has any idea how much it will cost at Megu?

i attend their wedding show earlier this year.. MIn 10 table, $688++ per table. If u sign up at the wedding show, there be more perks.

but there no liquor or wine included in the packages.

Sharon89

corkage fee can be waived. Hi, i have a voucher of $ 500 for MEGU to let go at lower price. If u are signing up the package with Megu, u may contact me.