mikan taiwan - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mikan taiwan

Member waffleong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I emailed to change to 刘sir after browsing their fb album.. But however, 小云姐 e MUA。 not sure if i got e right one.

Junior Member shizukanet is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi waffle leong thanks for your post. I wan to ask u book ure tickets first n arrange to book photographer or the other way round? Is it difficult to book photographer? Cos im planning to go in june:-) so if we book photographer nw is it too late? Since u alrdy book ures alrdy?

Do they doddo

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I mean do they take long to reply to u or u call them?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi shizukanet,

For my case, i booked my airticket first then i emailed them that i be coming..

I got their reply from their ovs sales rep - Sunnie. Although they only reply to my email every 2-3days which are not so prompt but i manage to fix my appointment in may with them already.

Which photographer and makeup artist u prefer?? Its quite hard to browse thru their fb albums whereby they do Not state e names..

Junior Member ginjean is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi waffleong, how much is your air tickets for may 2012?
    i wanted to go during may too but the air tickets is so ex!

Quote Originally Posted by waffleong View Post
    Hi all, finally i have booked and gg in May2012。

Any photographer and MUA to recommend?? Already booked 周sir, anyone can give me any feedbaCks....

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi I chose liu sir I actually email sunnie to ask who are the potographer

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ginjean View Post
    hi waffleong, how much is your air tickets for may 2012?
    i wanted to go during may too but the air tickets is so ex!
    I booked jetstar in late OCt fare from May 7 to 15 for the PS. costing $624 - 2 pax total for the air ticket. Wanted to go in Mar but May get the cheaper rate.

It be better to take the PS during weekdays? Not crowded and lesser people... My thoughts.

Member venussnow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    weekdays are gd for photoshoot. it's less crowded definitely although u'll see a few wedding couples @ the diff locations i took my photos way back in sep and it's a fun experience. very diff from local photoshoot

I booked jetstar in late OCt fare from May 7 to 15 for the PS. costing $624 - 2 pax total for the air ticket. Wanted to go in Mar but May get the cheaper rate.

It be better to take the PS during weekdays? Not crowded and lesser people... My thoughts.

Junior Member genyib is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,
    I'm new here, 2013 btb. I booked a package with Mikan last year too and am going in early May. Sunnie's replies are quite prompt for my case.
    BTW, do you know how many photographers there are in Mikan? And do any of you know the cost of the courier service?
    Thank you

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ,

The courier service cost abt $200-300 if i m not wrong . Based on what i enquired.

From the mikan facebook, can see that they only have 刘sir, 周sir, 胜sir.
    Kindly share which MUA, photographer u choosing , i been having headache whO to choose...

I'm gg in may too ..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Waffleong, sorry for the late reply. I have booked air ticket from 2 May till 8 May to Taiwan.
    Actually going Taiwan in May is not a bad choice, as the weather is starting to turn warm (around 20degrees) whereas March is still quite chilly. More clothes to buy too, yay!

I haven't have the time to add them in facebook, maybe i will do it over the weekend and browse through their works. Do you have any particular MUA / photographer in mind? Please share too
    And oh, do you know if we have to pay the balance during the photoshoot? Or when we are collecting the album?

Meanwhile, my colleagues told me that it is best to self collect the album rather then having them to mail it over. That is so any discrepancies can be resolved right on the spot.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by genyib View Post
    Hi Waffleong, sorry for the late reply. I have booked air ticket from 2 May till 8 May to Taiwan.
    Actually going Taiwan in May is not a bad choice, as the weather is starting to turn warm (around 20degrees) whereas March is still quite chilly. More clothes to buy too, yay!

I haven't have the time to add them in facebook, maybe i will do it over the weekend and browse through their works. Do you have any particular MUA / photographer in mind? Please share too
    And oh, do you know if we have to pay the balance during the photoshoot? Or when we are collecting the album?

Meanwhile, my colleagues told me that it is best to self collect the album rather then having them to mail it over. That is so any discrepancies can be resolved right on the spot.

Helllooo, Actually i wanted to go on the same week as you and also my birthday fall on e week too.. but too bad during the booking of the jetstar tickets, the air fare was about $150 higher on that week which I could spend on the hotel stay already. We are on a budget trip If not we shall possibly meet each other at the bridal shop.

I have chosen 小云姐 e MUA but wasnt sure if I had make the right choice as I read the other forum, her name was mentioned.

I think we have to pay the balance over there ba.. not too sure yet.. But self collecting the album was a better choice but of cos needs free time to travel there again.

I thought the May temp would be like 27deg according to the weather forecast, which meant to be hot.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    waffleong, we are on budget trip too! I monitor jetstar promos for quite some time before booking the air tix! LOL
    Btw, I went to add them in fb but they doesn't seems to indicate which photographer / MUA for that couples in the album leh.

I am not very sure but i frequent Taiwan every year as my F-MIL is a Taiwanese and thus I think she mentioned that the temperature in May is around 20 - 25degrees with rain. I went Taiwan in late May till early June last year and the weather is great, sunny but not humid or hot. Hopefully we will have a cooling sunny but not hot/humid weather during the day of our shoot *pray*

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by genyib View Post
    waffleong, we are on budget trip too! I monitor jetstar promos for quite some time before booking the air tix! LOL
    Btw, I went to add them in fb but they doesn't seems to indicate which photographer / MUA for that couples in the album leh.

I am not very sure but i frequent Taiwan every year as my F-MIL is a Taiwanese and thus I think she mentioned that the temperature in May is around 20 - 25degrees with rain. I went Taiwan in late May till early June last year and the weather is great, sunny but not humid or hot. Hopefully we will have a cooling sunny but not hot/humid weather during the day of our shoot *pray*

Pray it wont rain during my day for the photoshoot... bery worried lor.. I hope everyday will be a cloudy day and blue blue sky.

U have to keep on asking them in facebook. or read other comments. sometimes they will mention..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Helllooo, Actually i wanted to go on the same week as you and also my birthday fall on e week too.. but too bad during the booking of the jetstar tickets, the air fare was about $150 higher on that week which I could spend on the hotel stay already. We are on a budget trip If not we shall possibly meet each other at the bridal shop.

I have chosen 小云姐 e MUA but wasnt sure if I had make the right choice as I read the other forum, her name was mentioned.

I think we have to pay the balance over there ba.. not too sure yet.. But self collecting the album was a better choice but of cos needs free time to travel there again.

I thought the May temp would be like 27deg according to the weather forecast, which meant to be hot.

Any hotel recommendation???