Mondore Bridal House

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member yilih is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Mondore Bridal House

Hi to all brides, Pls help.
    Recently I've been to Mondore bridal house at jb.
    I love their service and photos and simply love the designs of their gowns but we got quoted rm 5988 for 1 indoor, 1 local outdoor and 1 outdoor at A Formasa. I get to choose 6 outfits in total.

Can anyone please share your experiences or reviews on them?
    Thank you so much.: )

Junior Member Happystreet22 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi yilih, I just saw your post. I bought my bridal package with them too. Bought it last Dec if im not wrong.
    My package is RM 4888, 1 indoor and 1 outdoor at UK farm (include entrance fee n transport) I get to choose 2 bridal gowns and 2 evening gowns for indoor and 2 gowns for outdoor. So far I went for their dress selection, their service was really good. But not much choices for outdoor gowns. Going for my indoor shoot this sat.

Junior Member frieshbb is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I do not like their service at all.
    Feel that everything is not as per what i expected especially the outdoor.
    I paid extra Rm 500 more for the outdoor shoot. I requested for waterfall n etc and in the end. NONE!
    I sign the package during the fair @ the KSL and i was approached by a taiwan lady and she assure me and that and told me that my make up artist will be a taiwanese and in real fact, it was another makeup artist which i am sure it is not from taiwan! I believe professional photographer are everywhere it is the scene or the places of interest that is more attracting and that is why we sign the package based on the picture that they show me.
    Sad to say, out of the theme out of 200+ photo taken i choose 28 pose out of the 30 pose that i am entitled. So it is quite oblivious and i need to choose the same theme meaning 9 photo on each them which add up to 28. Supposedly should be 3 pic out of different theme.
    Very disappointed !!!!!!!!!! Extremely. it this kind of package is this kind of outcome. My hubby and i is so upset until we are thinking of reshooting again! i am spending more $$$ now...

Member cheesecakefan is on a distinguished road cheesecakefan's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    sad to say... sometimes for wedding photographer, someone who owns a DSLR (and click on automatic function) does not necessarily mean that he is a good photographer with good skills.

Junior Member pupu is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Signed Mondore Bridal package during a fair at KSL JB. The service and quality really disappoint me. I signed the package because of the "secret base" as they claimed but when we reached there, it is just a kampung place.

On my gown choosing day, the lady helping me was just there to literally "help" me wearing; no suggestions on what new gowns they have even though I told her what I wanted; her reply was "Don't have that kind" (brushing me off so that she can finish her work early?). She didn't even want to show my hubby on their suits, forced him to choose only on the shooting day. This is very unfriendly as we will need to buy shirts and pants for matching.

Later, I found out actually they have newer designs gowns, asked them and their reply was "maybe it was sent out for washing on that day" (wth then you said don't have).

Their gowns are VERY limited and all in old designs; photographer taught you old poses; old indoor backgrounds; everything are so old in style.

Asked if the pic can be edited to the color theme that i like; as usual, the answer was "cannot, only minor editing can be done eg. remove wrinkles, slimming your hand like meitu". What is the era now? Ppl can even edit the whole scene into a pic or a super fat lady into a super slim model, if you only can do meitu i think i don't need to hire you for my shooting, i can meitu it myself.

I am totally sad and regret that I have chosen Mondore and feel like going for another shop for shooting again. Wasted my money and time on the bad services and quality.

Junior Member brionylilac is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Awww... Sorry to hear your bad experiences!

Member gemthegreat is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow... The reviews are really a nice help. Was considering them also

Member cookiemonster02 is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks to those who shared their experiences!

Member redpanda78 is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Great read! Thumbs up