Mummy boy not wiling to bridge.dilenma .. pissed off

+ Reply to Thread
    Member Enigma1612 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Mummy boy not wiling to bridge.dilenma .. pissed off

Htb mummy is someone whos $ minded, constantly pokes in to ask on salary. increment in real values . family allowance. likes to kpo kpo and this is a concern to me. Coz its awkward wont like someone poking in my affairs, dun like ppl to investigate me like as though i m reporting to IRAS. going for food tasting soon as wedding is happening in sept.. 4 more mths. but now i m seriously reconsidering if this is the best decision for me. Has to stay w future mil for 6 months house ready in apr 2014. feedback to htb dun like someone poking into my affairs to check on me financially. dun like such intrusiveness. HTb feedbacks to ask me to tell mother myself to stop asking me stupid questions coz i just will give fake n vague replies. Half regretting why i decide to get married first then renovation. MIl future is stingy n calculative personality who probes periodically on expenses. pay n other expenses related questions. find its a chore to communicate to her finds that she is super low eq person to begin with n cant forsee i can stay permanently with such a personality. unhygienic. bossy. kaypo n ah soh .big mouth who can mirror to other family members in msia. so so so earn. $XXXXXXX...

Junior Member missjuvia is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    oh that's quite a problem huh. hmm. why don't you and your htb check out some house or place that you can rent first?