Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Any MBR reviews here?

Hi all BTB and Brides ,

Any reviews from MBR to share here?? )

Member hongyl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    just went to my bridal room to look at actual day packages. Only 1 gown caught my eye, the rest are rather tired-looking. Service-wise is quite good. Too bad about the limited selection of gowns thou.

Junior Member Dreamstar85 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

My Bridal Room

Any bride from My Bridal Room to share their view on the gown and service??
    Thanks

Junior Member tutu79 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    v good service and the mua is v good. did a great job for my sister.

Junior Member idolyn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Visited their boutique a few weeks ago. They have very lovely and clean gowns... worn by about 3 brides before being used as outdoor shoot gowns. Was served by Kelly who is a MUA & coordinator. Good service provided by her. Uncle Quek very friendly but i find him too 'lo so'... We sat down not long ago and he started talking non-stop. Din even have a gd look at the photos. He also sounded us that price quoted will not be nego further... We din try to nego so not too sure on that part. Eventually we din take up their package cause of their photography. Not quite our style. And we don't like the idea of them using freelance.

Member bunnylove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    what package did you get from them? i want to go with them but i'm afraid that my budget won't fit.

Junior Member vschrys is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    this is the usual story of how the service was excellent before you signed and paid for the package and the moment you put down your deposit, you get a complete change in attitude. first, the coordinator who helped us made many sarcastic and uncalled for remarks. anything that you request would usually be met with a NO that can't be done. for instance, we would love to take photos at places that meant something to us, the place we had our first date etc. The first place we requested only allowed us to shoot in the morning at around 11 (naturally shops could only accommodate us during their non peak period). That was too early for the studio and the coordinator insisted that they would not be able to start earlier (they would only need to open an hour earlier). We had to give up going to shoot at that place that was really important to us. Next we requested another location, like most shops, this shop too has a time frame for us to work around. this time, it was the late afternoon. once again, the studio said no, they could not make it over to the shop in time for the shoot! -.-

since the time we signed the contract, we never received any calls from them. We have no idea when the trial make up date is nor the time line for the photo shoot. this meant that it was super hard for us to plan our shoot location and to confirm the timing with the different shops and companies. i had to call the studio every month to ask when my trial make up is, only to get the response that they will call me back. they never did. i finally called 3 weeks before my actual photo shoot and it was only then did they set up my appointment. it is really disappointing how the customers have to do their own follow up, really really bad service. after 4 months, i finally lost my cool and gave the lady a piece of my mind. her excuse for not calling was that they were afraid that if they were to call me they would be disturbing me and continued giving really sarcastic remarks.

anyway, the day for the trial make up finally arrived. it was so badly done i was lost for words. one side of my eye liner was longer than the other, one eye brow was way thicker than the other and my lips were painted yellowish orange. i look like a diseased ghost. my face was grayish and too white. the bottom liner was so badly done then one side was all smeared while the other had hardly any on it. the eye shadow was not even blended just dumped on. my eyes are pretty big but some how the make up artist managed to make it look puffy, droopy, aged and tired. i was horrified!! honestly, my 15 minute make up i do every morning looked so much better! that evening i went to meet my friends for dinner and they were speechless. i could see that they were trying their best to diplomatically tell me i look really bad.

Junior Member dramamamamia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello @vschrys, may I know who is your coordinator/MUA/PG at MBR? I thought they are pretty okay cos I've yet to see any bad reviews about them thus far?

Quote Originally Posted by vschrys View Post
    this is the usual story of how the service was excellent before you signed and paid for the package and the moment you put down your deposit, you get a complete change in attitude. first, the coordinator who helped us made many sarcastic and uncalled for remarks. anything that you request would usually be met with a NO that can't be done. for instance, we would love to take photos at places that meant something to us, the place we had our first date etc. The first place we requested only allowed us to shoot in the morning at around 11 (naturally shops could only accommodate us during their non peak period). That was too early for the studio and the coordinator insisted that they would not be able to start earlier (they would only need to open an hour earlier). We had to give up going to shoot at that place that was really important to us. Next we requested another location, like most shops, this shop too has a time frame for us to work around. this time, it was the late afternoon. once again, the studio said no, they could not make it over to the shop in time for the shoot! -.-

since the time we signed the contract, we never received any calls from them. We have no idea when the trial make up date is nor the time line for the photo shoot. this meant that it was super hard for us to plan our shoot location and to confirm the timing with the different shops and companies. i had to call the studio every month to ask when my trial make up is, only to get the response that they will call me back. they never did. i finally called 3 weeks before my actual photo shoot and it was only then did they set up my appointment. it is really disappointing how the customers have to do their own follow up, really really bad service. after 4 months, i finally lost my cool and gave the lady a piece of my mind. her excuse for not calling was that they were afraid that if they were to call me they would be disturbing me and continued giving really sarcastic remarks.

anyway, the day for the trial make up finally arrived. it was so badly done i was lost for words. one side of my eye liner was longer than the other, one eye brow was way thicker than the other and my lips were painted yellowish orange. i look like a diseased ghost. my face was grayish and too white. the bottom liner was so badly done then one side was all smeared while the other had hardly any on it. the eye shadow was not even blended just dumped on. my eyes are pretty big but some how the make up artist managed to make it look puffy, droopy, aged and tired. i was horrified!! honestly, my 15 minute make up i do every morning looked so much better! that evening i went to meet my friends for dinner and they were speechless. i could see that they were trying their best to diplomatically tell me i look really bad.

Junior Member DeniseLoi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can i see the photos of the gowns?