My Dream Wedding

creampudding

hi dear, mdw was my boutique. went for their local photoshoot, it was really fun! i had david as our photographer, the pictures turned out great! i felt so awkward trying to pose for pictures, but they were really nice and taught me how to pose properly. SO and me took so long to choose our pictures because they were all so gorgeous. ^.^ you will have a great time!

Princesspearl

mdw price is a little higher than most other boutique when i compared, but so far i'm satisfied with the quality. our photographer david was great, he let us use alot of props which made the album look more interesting. :D sigh, only thing sad is that i had to top up money for more photos, which SO didnt want to. i had such a hard time choosing, every one of them looked so good!! spent total 5 hours plus choosing, OMG. luckily he was very patient with us, help us to choose those MUST have photo etc.

my consultant was yun, nice lady who took care of alot of small details. sonia was my MUA, she did the style as what i wanted in the magazines when i showed her, hehe. they are actually more expensive than other boutiques, but at least we were comfortable with their service and did not feel pressurized, so we went with them. most important for the ladies is that you must see the gowns first before you sign package, to make sure that you like their gowns first. otherwise, even if you sign but you don't like the gowns, it's really defeating the purpose. hope this helps future mdw brides! :D

babygene

hello dears! i had my wedding with my dream wedding! really loved it, they took great care of us from the start to end, from the time we stepped in we felt like good friends with them. only problem i had was talking to them in chinese, since my chinese is not that good hehe. :)

icemelon

I went down to MDW yesterday, but feel that its really expensive at $3,888.
Plus, the ROM makeup was at $120..overall I feel that its much more expensive than the other studios...

Do take note that I heard from my friend who took up MDW package that the photographer, David is the best..!

babygene

hey icemelon, i saw most boutiques their packages are between $3.5k to $4.5k, so i felt that my dream wedding is still in acceptable range. yep my photography was done by david, photos turned out awesome. i think photography is one of my dream wedding's strong points, aside from the gowns. :)

icemelon

hey icemelon, i saw most boutiques their packages are between $3.5k to $4.5k, so i felt that my dream wedding is still in acceptable range. yep my photography was done by david, photos turned out awesome. i think photography is one of my dream wedding's strong points, aside from the gowns. :)

Hey babygene, MDW was in fact higher priced one that I checked out that day...for OTR gowns..
The closest to it was Z-wedding at $3,688. Plus, MDW charge for AD accessories and there is no props provided since all shots are done outdoor.

But I must think the high price could be justified by the selection of gowns except their VIP range. But, more gowns = more photos..Geez.. I guess individual preferences..

babygene

hey icemelon, ooh you were referring to OTR gowns. :) then yea, it is a little on the high side for most brides. didnt ask whether the gowns were made in-house, if they were, i guess the prices are justified. did you manage to find any gown that you like though?

rojak

any MDW brides had kino as their photographer? how's his photography skills like? interested to now the different sty;es / expertise of the different photographers.. thank you!

meilingg

I'm also a MQW bride... Coordinater is Rachael.
PS will be on Sept.
Anyone have Jackson as photographer?
My HTB and I quite comfortable with him and thought of getting him to be our photographer...

rainne

wow meilingg you got your package at a very good price lea. I thought MDW packages are usually above $4k? Do you mind sharing what you got in your package? I am v interested in MDW as their photography portfolio is very good, love the pictures that they took.