My Dream Wedding - Page 17
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1250
  1. #241
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    yeah quite nice but with some imperfection lor,... but overall result looks great & i like it.. will only be collecting in aug or sept...
    That's great~

    So they need around 4 to 5 months to get the album done right?

  2. #242
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    That's great~

    So they need around 4 to 5 months to get the album done right?
    As what they told me best is give them 6 mth to do everything.. hehe
    so i give them more den enuf time to do it nicely for me..
    hopefully i dun find any defect lor.. den no need to redo.. haha

  3. #243
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    ohhh...
    my PS is Sept, AD is March...
    Hope they will have enough time to do too~~~

  4. #244
    Member estee0609 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    50
    Perfect Points
    36.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    Hi all!! Thanks for sharing my wedding.com link http://www.mywedding.com/cheesianglovesyilin/ around.

    Estee0609: Why you stumbled upon this blog? Is it something that shocked you??
    Haha.. Not I wasn't shocked for sure, was impressed instead! Nice to know u r also in this forum. Like what meilingg said, I believe every mdw bride researching online will definitely find out abt ur wedding blog (:

  5. #245
    Junior Member bell is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    1.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi meilingg

    Can you send me the details of your package?
    Thanks in advance

  6. #246
    Junior Member trend is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    can send me the details as well? thanks

  7. #247
    wei
    wei is offline
    Member wei is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    43.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Thank u all for Sharing your exp and pics!!! I felt much comforted now!!! I'm also stumbled upon the photos! The pictures were awesome! EspeciAlly those taken in botanic garden!!! I hope mine will be as great!! I'm selecting my photos on 8 July.. But duno how long it would take to edit and make into album...

  8. #248
    wei
    wei is offline
    Member wei is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    43.8
    View Wedding Profile
    My actual day is on 02 oct, which is only 3 months plus from now... Hope they have enough time to perform the necessary editing and not just do it casually.. If not i have no time to redo anything

  9. #249
    Inactive Member lingo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    29.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by estee0609 View Post
    Haha.. Not I wasn't shocked for sure, was impressed instead! Nice to know u r also in this forum. Like what meilingg said, I believe every mdw bride researching online will definitely find out abt ur wedding blog (:
    Thanks estee0609!! hehe.. once you are ready, do share your photo as well ok!!

    Im not very active in this forum though.. just joined lately!! haha... =)
    Which locations did you slect??

  10. #250
    Inactive Member lingo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    29.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All..

    Just asking! If you all need to engage any freelance photographer or videographer... I could recommend you to them.

    You may visit our wedding blog for some actual day photo and actual day video posted.
    http://www.mywedding.com/cheesianglovesyilin/ or in facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=96033667ae
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=e34c1112b2

    **Please pm for contact, thanks**

    Happy Preparation!! =)
    Thank you

    Lingo (Yi Lin)

  11. #251
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    Thank u all for Sharing your exp and pics!!! I felt much comforted now!!! I'm also stumbled upon the photos! The pictures were awesome! EspeciAlly those taken in botanic garden!!! I hope mine will be as great!! I'm selecting my photos on 8 July.. But duno how long it would take to edit and make into album...
    Where did you went for photo shoots??
    after selecting the photos, tell us how is it~

  12. #252
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    My actual day is on 02 oct, which is only 3 months plus from now... Hope they have enough time to perform the necessary editing and not just do it casually.. If not i have no time to redo anything
    Did you tell them about your AD?
    Guess they should be able to do it for you in time.
    During photos selection just make sure you tell them what you want and the layouts etc...

  13. #253
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    Hi All..

    Just asking! If you all need to engage any freelance photographer or videographer... I could recommend you to them.

    You may visit our wedding blog for some actual day photo and actual day video posted.
    http://www.mywedding.com/cheesianglovesyilin/ or in facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=96033667ae
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=e34c1112b2

    **Please pm for contact, thanks**

    Happy Preparation!! =)
    Thank you

    Lingo (Yi Lin)
    How much are they roughly charging??

  14. #254
    wei
    wei is offline
    Member wei is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    43.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    How much are they roughly charging??
    Yup, how much are they charging? cos im also looking for photographer

  15. #255
    Member estee0609 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    50
    Perfect Points
    36.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    Thanks estee0609!! hehe.. once you are ready, do share your photo as well ok!!

    Im not very active in this forum though.. just joined lately!! haha... =)
    Which locations did you slect??
    Sure, I'll share once it's ready which is probably mid next year? :P I'm now sussing advice from all your past experiences with MDW, so I'll know what to expect and communicate with the ppl there.

    I'm not sure which places I'll select but Botanic Gardens is definitely one place I am considering as I've seen how well pics taken over there have turned out. Meilingg suggested this Sunset Railway or something which I thought was quite special and probably fun. And also, might also consider heading to City Hall area and find one of those traditional churches or national museum to take pics :P

    What were your photoshoot locations btw? From your pics, I know you went Botanic Gardens and Raffles Marina (or something like that), right? Did you go to another place?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts