My Dream Wedding - Page 19
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1250
  1. #271
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by estee0609 View Post
    great! do share with us if you dont mind! did u buy extra soft copies of the photos?
    sure will see where i post it and inor u all.. hehe.. yeah i bought a total of 22 extras photos.

  2. #272
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    My coordinator is also sherlin.. What do u think of her??
    She's great.. she's the coordinator for most of my personal frens too..

  3. #273
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    Hi Meilingg... The gown selected for photoshoot is different from the actual day!!! =)
    woohoo~ that's great!!!
    cos my friend's wedding gown was the same as PS.

  4. #274
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    sure will see where i post it and inor u all.. hehe.. yeah i bought a total of 22 extras photos.
    wah~ then how much extra did you top up?

  5. #275
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    oh btw, thanks to Wei!
    I dragged my htb to suntec yesterday to get the tuxedo shirt from Raoul. Really cheap. Got 2 pcs and total damage $100. Now he is motivated to slim down~ wahahahaha~

  6. #276
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    wah~ then how much extra did you top up?
    erm i top up abt $2K+ on the photos lor..

  7. #277
    wei
    wei is offline
    Member wei is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    43.8
    View Wedding Profile

    Razz

    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    oh btw, thanks to Wei!
    I dragged my htb to suntec yesterday to get the tuxedo shirt from Raoul. Really cheap. Got 2 pcs and total damage $100. Now he is motivated to slim down~ wahahahaha~
    Dear Meiling,

    Dont mention it. The raoul is really a steal..so wana share my joy with the others! glad that u managed to buy it. When is your photo shoot?

  8. #278
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    Dear Meiling,

    Dont mention it. The raoul is really a steal..so wana share my joy with the others! glad that u managed to buy it. When is your photo shoot?
    yup yup! really very cheap. Before the sale total is nearly $400 and now save $300. Cheaper than tailor made too...
    thou tailor made will fit htb very nicely but then now he got a much more reason to slim down to look nice on it... haha~

    My photoshoot is on Sept.

  9. #279
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    erm i top up abt $2K+ on the photos lor..
    is it really spoilt for choices?

  10. #280
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    erm i top up abt $2K+ on the photos lor..
    Eh how come top up 22photos cost up to 2K+. If go by per photo assuming no discount should be $80x22=$1,760

  11. #281
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cryoaz View Post
    Eh how come top up 22photos cost up to 2K+. If go by per photo assuming no discount should be $80x22=$1,760
    Cos i add some other things.. hehe.. so after discount that day on the spot pay another $2K+.. hehe.. forgot to add this in the previous reply... hehe
    Photos alone after discount i think is ard $1500+ if i remember correctly.. hehe

  12. #282
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    Cos i add some other things.. hehe.. so after discount that day on the spot pay another $2K+.. hehe.. forgot to add this in the previous reply... hehe
    Photos alone after discount i think is ard $1500+ if i remember correctly.. hehe
    So for the photos top up you pay around $1500 and then you top up other things so total add up to $2K+...by the way besides photos what are the other things that need to top up (other than the VIP gowns)? The album?????

  13. #283
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cryoaz View Post
    So for the photos top up you pay around $1500 and then you top up other things so total add up to $2K+...by the way besides photos what are the other things that need to top up (other than the VIP gowns)? The album?????
    Oh I add in the accessories for the AD.. decided to rent from them.. den the MUA i wan extra de from them so need to top up oso lor..

  14. #284
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    Oh I add in the accessories for the AD.. decided to rent from them.. den the MUA i wan extra de from them so need to top up oso lor..
    Wah during the top up of the photos you also decide on the accessories and MUA already ....that's very fast....when is your AD?

  15. #285
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cryoaz View Post
    Wah during the top up of the photos you also decide on the accessories and MUA already ....that's very fast....when is your AD?
    ok lar.. cos i dun have intention of buying my own accessories mah.. so mite as well take it as a whole package with them.. hehe
    den MUA they have one for me but i need one more for my mummies and relatives mah.. sisters oso mite need.. so mite as well.. hehe..
    my AD is on 17 February 2012 =D

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts