My Dream Wedding - Page 29
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1250
  1. #421
    wei
    wei is offline
    Member wei is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    43.8
    View Wedding Profile
    is hard for me to talk on msn..cos my office block it..ahahaha

  2. #422
    Inactive Member lingo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    29.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all!!

    It's me again!! Thanks all who had visited my wedding blog earlier. Anyway, there is this Photo Contest by Perfect Wedding in Facebook. Can you help me to LIKE my photo?? =)

    Thanks so much

    INSTRUCTION:
    Step 1: Go to http://www.facebook.com/Pe​rfectWeddings.SG & 'Like' the Page.

    Step 2: Find and 'Like' my photo in 'Our Perfect Love Photo Contest' album!

    Full contest details here: http://www.perfectweddings​.sg/photocontest.html

  3. #423
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm oso in the contest.. haha..
    how do i insert the photos here.. haha

  4. #424
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey ladies anyone interested to go for the wedding fair next sun? MDW will be involve in the fashion show that Sunday.

    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddingparade-2011.aspx
    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddin...e-program.aspx

    Was chatting with Dreamme yesterday and we came up with a idea if any ladies is interested in going to the show we can all meet up as a MDW bride to be outing on that day and like can share on stuff that some of us might have gone thru and some have not. And came to know Wei & Cryoaz oso have the same coordinator with us.. so it might be good if we all became frens.. hehe =D

  5. #425
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    Hey ladies anyone interested to go for the wedding fair next sun? MDW will be involve in the fashion show that Sunday.

    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddingparade-2011.aspx
    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddin...e-program.aspx

    Was chatting with Dreamme yesterday and we came up with a idea if any ladies is interested in going to the show we can all meet up as a MDW bride to be outing on that day and like can share on stuff that some of us might have gone thru and some have not. And came to know Wei & Cryoaz oso have the same coordinator with us.. so it might be good if we all became frens.. hehe =D
    I dun mind....Derlina we can communicate via facebook message ....you have accepted me as friend some time ago....

  6. #426
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamme View Post
    Hi Meilingg,

    Mine is a local PKG but given an option to top up for HK pkg. Do you mind we exchange contact? Think we are going through same planning stage now. My PS should be Sep & AD next Mar.

    Email: kellychowpf@yahoo.com.sg
    sure sure. my email is meiling.bee@hotmail.com

    ur PS and AD same with me eh! haha!

  7. #427
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    Hey ladies anyone interested to go for the wedding fair next sun? MDW will be involve in the fashion show that Sunday.

    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddingparade-2011.aspx
    http://www.wedding-travel.com/weddin...e-program.aspx

    Was chatting with Dreamme yesterday and we came up with a idea if any ladies is interested in going to the show we can all meet up as a MDW bride to be outing on that day and like can share on stuff that some of us might have gone thru and some have not. And came to know Wei & Cryoaz oso have the same coordinator with us.. so it might be good if we all became frens.. hehe =D
    wow! fashion show~
    Needs to register mah?

  8. #428
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    wow! fashion show~
    Needs to register mah?
    register for free door gift lor..
    for registration is foc de.. hehe

  9. #429
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cryoaz View Post
    I dun mind....Derlina we can communicate via facebook message ....you have accepted me as friend some time ago....
    so sorry whats ur name in fb arh.. hehe.. =D

  10. #430
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    so sorry whats ur name in fb arh.. hehe.. =D
    I drop you a facebook message :-)

  11. #431
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    register for free door gift lor..
    for registration is foc de.. hehe
    haha~ i just saw it..
    wah! door gift so chio eh~~ haha!
    And there put while stock last...
    if i only wanna go for 31st July, you think still got mah? haha~

  12. #432
    Member Derlina is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    64
    Perfect Points
    48.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    haha~ i just saw it..
    wah! door gift so chio eh~~ haha!
    And there put while stock last...
    if i only wanna go for 31st July, you think still got mah? haha~
    Erm good question.. haha.. i dunno leh.. i oso tot of going on 31st July only oso.. haha..

  13. #433
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    haha. we shall try luck then...
    Think it gonna be a very wonderful fashion show...
    I haven been to any before yet.. haha!

  14. #434
    Member cryoaz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    93
    Perfect Points
    74.3
    View Wedding Profile
    I only plan to watch the MDW show at sunday 2pm...even though i have already selected my AD gown....Ha....

  15. #435
    Inactive Member lingo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    29.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlina View Post
    I'm oso in the contest.. haha..
    how do i insert the photos here.. haha
    Hi Derlina

    I just click the Upload Photo!!! =)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts