My Dream Wedding - Page 4
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1250
  1. #46
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Sure, no problem. Already sent it to everyone of you. =)

  2. #47
    May
    May is offline
    Junior Member May is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Meilingg> thanks for sharing (^_−)−☆

  3. #48
    Junior Member chuapeifen is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Perfect Points
    0.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I have a package with MDW. Although the price is slightly on the high side, the photos turn out to be very nice A bridal shop worth considering.

  4. #49
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chuapeifen View Post
    Hi, I have a package with MDW. Although the price is slightly on the high side, the photos turn out to be very nice A bridal shop worth considering.
    You already went for your photoshoot? Who is your photographer?

  5. #50
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Sure, no problem. Already sent it to everyone of you. =)
    Hi Meilingg,

    Can send your package to my email : peggie_86@hotmail.com.
    So sorry for the trouble, Thank you so much,
    Really appreciate it. =)

  6. #51
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepeg View Post
    Hi Meilingg,

    Can send your package to my email : peggie_86@hotmail.com.
    So sorry for the trouble, Thank you so much,
    Really appreciate it. =)

    No problem. Will send it to you on Monday when I get back to office. The doc is in my office com...

  7. #52
    Member Rachel Lee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39
    Perfect Points
    25.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all going for photoshoot with MDW this coming Thursday. Fitting for Htb is today and mine on wed cos the gown needs to be sent for dry cleaning not in time for mine to be on the same day. Just very anxious abt the photographer, seems like David is the best option but if not anyonehas any experience with the other in house photographer?

  8. #53
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    No problem. Will send it to you on Monday when I get back to office. The doc is in my office com...
    Hi meilingg,

    Thank you so much. =)

  9. #54
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Does anybody know how much the package will be if i choose to have the pre wedding photography to be taken @ Taiwan? Can share with me?
    Thank you. =)

  10. #55
    Member rainne is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Perfect Points
    60.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh does MDF offer pre-wed PG @ Taiwan too? I didn't know they do.. but there are many other Taiwan BS that offers pretty good packages and service like Naza.

  11. #56
    May
    May is offline
    Junior Member May is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chuapeifen View Post
    Hi, I have a package with MDW. Although the price is slightly on the high side, the photos turn out to be very nice A bridal shop worth considering.
    Hi! Chuapeifen,
    Do you mind sharing the info of your package with me, pls? my email is fannysvkok@gmail.com thanks... & who is your photographer o...

  12. #57
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rainne View Post
    Oh does MDF offer pre-wed PG @ Taiwan too? I didn't know they do.. but there are many other Taiwan BS that offers pretty good packages and service like Naza.
    Hi rainne,

    You have your pre wed PG with NAZA?
    I saw the threads is kind of attracted but worry that they
    do not have a shop in SG so i have to re source for another
    BS on my AD? =)

  13. #58
    Junior Member vondidi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh meiling, they have got father's jacket also? Previously, they mentioned that its not suitable because most of their suits are tux type....

  14. #59
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by vondidi View Post
    Oh meiling, they have got father's jacket also? Previously, they mentioned that its not suitable because most of their suits are tux type....
    Yup, they told me they have it.
    We didn't ask for it, it was them who asked if we needs it...

    When did you sign up? I signed up early Jan.

  15. #60
    Junior Member summer0723 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24
    Perfect Points
    14.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Yup, they told me they have it.
    We didn't ask for it, it was them who asked if we needs it...

    When did you sign up? I signed up early Jan.

    Hi Meilingg,

    Thanks for the package! I need to do comparison.

    They provide fathers's jacket and do they display during the wedding fair? or is shown in album?

    Thankyou!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts