My Dream Wedding - Page 40
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1250
  1. #586
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    ya lor ya lor! Such a small world.
    haha! cos he keeps going out to smoke and so heng he everytime he went out sure see 1 summon auntie or uncle. lol.

    At first i tot kena once then wont kena another summon, then i realised it's not. Very expensive parking sia. lol

    I got saw a few photos of urs when i turned back~ haha! Very nice eh!
    Twice the summon auntie uncle came, got annoucement then never kena.. The third time came when mdw close shop! No more annoucement!! Still kena summoned at the end of the day.. Haha..

    Woah.. Cant wait for all of us to get our photos!!!

  2. #587
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamme View Post
    hehe, my initial plan is only top-up 5.. In the end also cannot control....lolz
    But do you worry that if too many photo in an album, end up give u all those "iphone size" photo? As far as I know (may not be right la) max page is 14 in an album, assume 28 side (each page 3/4 photo) = 56 photo (using 4 photo)? Is my assumption right huh? really afraid I will get all the small small photo... What is the max number of page your co-ordinator told u? aiya, i forgotten to ask.

    Hehe, I was busy selecting photo, frame & album top up was discussed with my HTB...anyway i dont plan to top-up and happy with the original pkg... but i find 3 in 1 pose big frame very nice...
    My coordinator told us the biggest crystal album can have up to 75-80 photos wor... N we were concerned of small small sized photos oso.. Coordinator said there will be additional pages. So wont have small photos. N we specifically highlighted the minimum size of the photos in a way... Haha.. So hopefully my coordinator can do a good job in coordinating the layout properly.. Haha..

  3. #588
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by KnGp View Post
    Twice the summon auntie uncle came, got annoucement then never kena.. The third time came when mdw close shop! No more annoucement!! Still kena summoned at the end of the day.. Haha..

    Woah.. Cant wait for all of us to get our photos!!!
    There hot spot loh. They loves to come every hr to give summon loh. My hubby went out first time smoke, came back sian sian say kena summon cos I think he only put for 2hrs.

    Then end up yup yup. Guess all of us will get it around the same time. I should be collecting the soft copies first ard dec. Need it for montage...

  4. #589
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by KnGp View Post
    My coordinator told us the biggest crystal album can have up to 75-80 photos wor... N we were concerned of small small sized photos oso.. Coordinator said there will be additional pages. So wont have small photos. N we specifically highlighted the minimum size of the photos in a way... Haha.. So hopefully my coordinator can do a good job in coordinating the layout properly.. Haha..
    Ya lor. No point top up so many pics and it turn out small small... Defeat the purpose of topping up mah.

  5. #590
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Ya lor. No point top up so many pics and it turn out small small... Defeat the purpose of topping up mah.
    Hmmm... According to coordinator, she said will add page so that the photos wont be cluttered.. Oh ya.. If we not wrong, she mentioned max abt 20 sheets.. N she also reassured us she will follow closely.. So hopefully la.. Haha..

  6. #591
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by KnGp View Post
    Hmmm... According to coordinator, she said will add page so that the photos wont be cluttered.. Oh ya.. If we not wrong, she mentioned max abt 20 sheets.. N she also reassured us she will follow closely.. So hopefully la.. Haha..
    don't worry. im sure she will follow closely. i also heard they will increase the pages without any charges unlike other bs where you will have to pay or thwy will squeeze the photos together...

  7. #592
    Junior Member brown56 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    5.2
    View Wedding Profile

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by KnGp View Post
    My coordinator told us the biggest crystal album can have up to 75-80 photos wor... N we were concerned of small small sized photos oso.. Coordinator said there will be additional pages. So wont have small photos. N we specifically highlighted the minimum size of the photos in a way... Haha.. So hopefully my coordinator can do a good job in coordinating the layout properly.. Haha..
    Hi, when you mentioned about the biggest crystal album, are you talking about the square album or the rectangle album? I saw a the 2 different shapes before in the shop.

  8. #593
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Eh... There's the very small square album which is for duplicate photos..
    The crystal album i got is landscape layout album so should be rectangle?

  9. #594
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    landscape is big de...
    mine is portrait de...

  10. #595
    Member Rachel Lee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39
    Perfect Points
    25.0
    View Wedding Profile

    got my photos

    Hi All brides to be,

    Its been long since I have logged in. Busy busy.
    Got my photos they are nice and cant stop looking at them hahaha zi lian.

    Lots of compliments from my friends.
    So dont worry...and just enjoy being pretty!!

  11. #596
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Lee View Post
    Hi All brides to be,

    Its been long since I have logged in. Busy busy.
    Got my photos they are nice and cant stop looking at them hahaha zi lian.

    Lots of compliments from my friends.
    So dont worry...and just enjoy being pretty!!
    wah! awesome! Any photos to share with us? haha!

  12. #597
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    wah! awesome! Any photos to share with us? haha!
    Yea yea... Any photos to share with all excited brides to be here?? Hee..

  13. #598
    Member Rachel Lee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39
    Perfect Points
    25.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all
    I have posted some of my photos on our wedding blog.
    http://adrianrachel.perfectweddings....o-our-big-day/

  14. #599
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Lee View Post
    Hi all
    I have posted some of my photos on our wedding blog.
    http://adrianrachel.perfectweddings....o-our-big-day/

    Wow... Very nice!! Post more post more!! Haha..

  15. #600
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    yes yes! post more! I also wanna see! =D

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts