My Dream Wedding - Page 43
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1250
  1. #631
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Haha! Thanks meilingg.. ^^

    Can u all recognize the shop?? Haha.. I recognize when i saw part of the photo taken in paris.. Haha!!

  2. #632
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    haha! that one is one of their signature pic ya... every time go sure see that LOL

  3. #633
    Junior Member Carpediem is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    2.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hei!

    Just joining the discussion. Geee.., had been away for so long that I can't keep up with all the short forms used in Sg. I go: "what??" most of the time. What's MDW? Anyone had experience with Yvonne Creative, btw?

  4. #634
    Junior Member Carpediem is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    2.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hei!

    Just joining the discussion. Geee.., had been away for so long that I can't keep up with all the short forms used in Sg. I go: "what??" most of the time. What's MDW? Anyone had experience with Yvonne Creative, btw?

  5. #635
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpediem View Post
    Hei!

    Just joining the discussion. Geee.., had been away for so long that I can't keep up with all the short forms used in Sg. I go: "what??" most of the time. What's MDW? Anyone had experience with Yvonne Creative, btw?
    MDW is my dream wedding in short. =]

  6. #636
    Junior Member GLing75 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    4.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

    I am a Dec 2011 BTB and was generally pleased with MDW's services until yesterday. I received the soft copies of my photos and found out that one of the photos was not PSed as promised. That photo showed the tape of my eyelids and was pretty obvious. During photo selection, I wanted to reject that particular photo but was psychoed by Rachel to keep it in the topping up. She mentioned that she will arrange for that portion to be photoshopped so that the tape will be brushed away.

    It turned out that they did not do it and that the photo has already been printed in hardcopy for the album in HK. Though she managed to salvage it in the softcopy for me the next day, I am still sorely disappointed that they overlooked that photo and worse, could not change it in hardcopy though the whole album is not even ready.

    A bad point that marred my whole experience with MDW which has been great thus far until this happened. Haiz...

  7. #637
    Senior Member KnGp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    Perfect Points
    69.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by GLing75 View Post
    Hi

    I am a Dec 2011 BTB and was generally pleased with MDW's services until yesterday. I received the soft copies of my photos and found out that one of the photos was not PSed as promised. That photo showed the tape of my eyelids and was pretty obvious. During photo selection, I wanted to reject that particular photo but was psychoed by Rachel to keep it in the topping up. She mentioned that she will arrange for that portion to be photoshopped so that the tape will be brushed away.

    It turned out that they did not do it and that the photo has already been printed in hardcopy for the album in HK. Though she managed to salvage it in the softcopy for me the next day, I am still sorely disappointed that they overlooked that photo and worse, could not change it in hardcopy though the whole album is not even ready.

    A bad point that marred my whole experience with MDW which has been great thus far until this happened. Haiz...
    O.o i also have rachel as my coordinator.. But so far so good leh.. But.. I also have a photo which needs to hide away my pg assistant's feet fr the pillar.. We were told can be done.. We have not receive our photos yet.. So hoping the same wont happen..

    However, she did take down our requests for the photo editing.. Hope the message will be conveyed to hong kong editing side..

  8. #638
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Mine also Rachel~
    My hubby got asked her to take note on his tummy, those people in the background etc... she also mention she will do something about it...
    Hopefully everything turns out well...
    I was thinking of going down next month to copy soft copies first...
    Guess i got to call up Rachel on monday...

  9. #639
    Junior Member GLing75 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    4.6
    View Wedding Profile
    It is better that you DOUBLE confirm with her on what you want for each and every one of your photos. For this case, kiasu is the best policy. Lesson learnt.

    I am going to call her later and try to see if that page can be reprinted. I really want the album to be perfect.

  10. #640
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by GLing75 View Post
    It is better that you DOUBLE confirm with her on what you want for each and every one of your photos. For this case, kiasu is the best policy. Lesson learnt.

    I am going to call her later and try to see if that page can be reprinted. I really want the album to be perfect.
    yup. can understand your feelings. Wedding is once a life time and many guests will be viewing the album on the actual day too. I'm sure they also don't want to spoil their reputation too...

    I'm sure if anything goes wrong, my hubby will make noise to them till they get it fix.

  11. #641
    Junior Member silverdevil603 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all...anyone can share their packages with me, please.... joanneweemc@gmail.com

  12. #642
    Junior Member danielz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hi everyone,

    can share how much "discount" give be given when choosing extra photos?

    10 photos = ???
    20 photos = ???

    will be choosing photos soon, trying to forecast a budget

  13. #643
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by danielz View Post
    hi everyone,

    can share how much "discount" give be given when choosing extra photos?

    10 photos = ???
    20 photos = ???

    will be choosing photos soon, trying to forecast a budget
    No definite answer cos depends on your coordinator. And some people top up frame etc also...

  14. #644
    Junior Member danielz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    i dont need any definite answers, just need some examples for reference.

  15. #645
    Junior Member bellybuttony is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    6.1
    View Wedding Profile
    does anyone have MDW's recent package details?
    mind sending me @ shumei-@hotmail.com

    thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts