My Dream Wedding - Page 63
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1250
  1. #931
    Member gzer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Perfect Points
    25.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by godbirdie View Post
    Just to share some personal opinion.
    have my 2nd interview with MDW. end up paying extra $$ to top up for gown for new designs and from VIP range. seems like normal package range is quite limited and not impressive and end up to get from VIP. MDW kept emphasizing the photoshoot will be nice and from sample, it looks average. MDW ask to pay extra for 4 gowns selection but think of it , extra gowns mean possiblilty of spending more on photos when it come to selection. have this feeling they are constantly they are trying to ask you top $.
    Bought a qibao from them few mths ago, ask them to touch up as the threads are coming up....still the same when we came back.sort of regret buying.
    Is hard to get the same coordinator unless you specially requested for the coordinator.They even say if you want the same coordintaor, have to pay $$ to book her.The hassle come in when you need to explain your reference to the stand-in coordinator.

    Anyway, for those who signed PS and Actual day package, better start to book your actual day gowns selection, fitting if possible your AD in 2012.seem like quite booked towards end of 2012 when we book, especially for wkends.As for our AD is Dec 2012, it almost slipped our mind. Cant imagine if we didnt manage to get an appointment for AD selection.
    Can't imagine when it's my turn. To think the PG guarantee I can choose from 80% of the dresses - no need top up.. Reading the forum for the past 4 hrs. It's the same few people promoting MDW for the past 20 pages... Is their customer service gown skills so good? Unbelievable .. I admitted I was being sales talked into buying. Still regretting seeing some MDW works (I'm amazed the couple liked it so much) I hope I can objective and rational when it come to my own selection. And not topping up "ridiculously"

  2. #932
    Member gzer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Perfect Points
    25.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi. Can
    Someone give some experience and feedback with regards to service and
    Gowns. Did u top up? And how happy u are w the photoshoot. Meet expectation?

    I'm considering to sell my package.

  3. #933
    Member kiefer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    50
    Perfect Points
    69.6
    View Wedding Profile
    hahahhaa... yup you are right, it is always the same few person promoting MDW. I had my wedding last month, it wasn't pleasant dealing with MDW.

    Gown: very limited, most are inside their storeroom the coordinator only brings it out based on the kind of style you want'. Kind of a 'wear you down' strategy... let you try till u finally cannot take it and just take what there is.

    Service: was there before you signed up, NOT there after you signed up. Almost everything else needs money if you have not negotiated your contract comprehensively. The salesgirl can't be bothered with us after she realised we gonna not pick more than the free poses. They are all very polite on the surface, but you can feel something is just not right... LK the coordinator had the cheek to say we are the first couple to complain on certain things.

    Not to mention the photography, it was the reason why we chose MDW, even though we know other houses has nicer gowns. It let us down too. We had a hard time choosing which photos to select, than which photos not to pick haha. I know of another couple who also gave up their package after signing up... good luck!

  4. #934
    Junior Member jayehsee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    11.1
    View Wedding Profile
    They're okay I guess. If I want to complain about them I also can. But so far I think their service has been good. I didn't encounter anyone being rude to me. We bought 3 extra poses and the lady was okay with it. I hate the dresses I chose, and I think their range really sucks too. But not sure if it's because i'm not used to wearing such elaborate clothes so nothing looks nice to me. Not my type of dresses. I should have stayed on and continue trying dresses. haha. I'm curious what they'll have in their store room. I was really tired and just wanted to anyhow pick the best of the worse. I did and I'm just going to make the best out of it.

    Photos also not awesome. But I have friends that say its nice. So maybe to each his own.

    If you're already in this far, just look on the bright side and make the best out of it. End of the day, it is YOUR wedding, whatever you wear will be perfect! Your bridal party will make your wedding awesome If you're still considering their package, I think you'll be better off finding some other studio. They're no longer worth the money paid. They're not cheap either.

  5. #935
    Junior Member Eggy7777777 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    2.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    hello Daze Queen, i just dropped you an email =)
    Hi meilingg, wld u mind sharing ur package w me too? Thank alot, my email is tsa0026@gmail.com

  6. #936
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggy7777777 View Post
    Hi meilingg, wld u mind sharing ur package w me too? Thank alot, my email is tsa0026@gmail.com
    Just dropped you an email. Do check =)

  7. #937
    Junior Member ahminz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.7
    View Wedding Profile

    my dream wedding package to let go

    i have a very good package for my dream wedding bridal studio. Hk+AD package @ 4k+ only, with lots of freebies.

    Letting go because of personal reasons. interested parties please email me at wintergalz@hotmail.com

  8. #938
    Junior Member Eggy7777777 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    2.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Just dropped you an email. Do check =)
    Thanks! Anw ur pic looks great!

  9. #939
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks Eggy7777777 =)

  10. #940
    Junior Member chanz86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19
    Perfect Points
    8.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Meiling.. Can pm me ur photos tooo.=]

  11. #941
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    chanz86, my pre wedding album is on my fb.
    meiling.bee@hotmail.com

  12. #942
    Junior Member pinky56 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9
    Perfect Points
    17.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kiefer View Post
    hi Kurosaki1608,

    you should ask MDW straight in the face, on why they said all their photographers had >10 years of experience. Or they had included the years when one first started to touch a camera. In this case, I probably started shooting since I was in primary school too. LK says told us we are VIP clients too. This are just gimmicks to make one feel important we just take it with a pinch of salt.
    hi all..

    I am new to perfect wedding forum. but wd like to share my tots here cos i went dwn MDW today and was served by Maggie. LK came in later to slash the price (beri attractive indeed) and said i can put a deposit of $100 to hold the contract.
    And they gave me a week's time to think it over. He said if in the end, I did not sign with them, I can use the deposit for makeup for mother or jiemeis.. But after reading through other forums, quite afew MDW brides said normal range very limited and they did top up for VIP range. This is something I dread off now cos I did look through their gowns and find them okie but none really catch my eye. They are frenly definitely but I am concerned about make up artist which LK brush aside quite simply. Having alot uncertainites now, any MDW brides got any feedbacks about their normal range gowns n EG

    appreciate that..

  13. #943
    Senior Member godbirdie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Perfect Points
    222.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi
    Your deposit sounds same tactics used on us. we approached MDW during wedding shows at Vivo.we told them we wanted to see see,they say no obligation. In the end forced to pay deposit like ur case and said can pay for other things...

    anyway, just had my PS recently.
    I heard from my fren who just had his PS and know that he n his wife use together only 1 ampule ($30 ea). I asked the makeup artist why we need 2 and she told us diff bridal diff makeup.I told her is MDW and she just dumb and smiled. Well, does MDW use more than 1 Makeup agency?
    fyi,I also enquire for additional Ad makeup per pax eg groom and hairdo and they charge $50.
    Was shocked the Photographer and his helper is ard 25yrs and was told they had less than 5 yrs experience.we are not sure how the effect will turn after we view our photos next month.we did managed to view some of the photos which the photographers show us abit and is normal.We thought with this steep price we paid plus upgraded of VIP gowns, we expect more experienced photographer. To think we almost wanted to sign up AD Photographer at $1688 when we first signed up.Just hope for the best when photos is up.




    Quote Originally Posted by pinky56 View Post
    hi all..

    I am new to perfect wedding forum. but wd like to share my tots here cos i went dwn MDW today and was served by Maggie. LK came in later to slash the price (beri attractive indeed) and said i can put a deposit of $100 to hold the contract.
    And they gave me a week's time to think it over. He said if in the end, I did not sign with them, I can use the deposit for makeup for mother or jiemeis.. But after reading through other forums, quite afew MDW brides said normal range very limited and they did top up for VIP range. This is something I dread off now cos I did look through their gowns and find them okie but none really catch my eye. They are frenly definitely but I am concerned about make up artist which LK brush aside quite simply. Having alot uncertainites now, any MDW brides got any feedbacks about their normal range gowns n EG

    appreciate that..

  14. #944
    Junior Member pinky56 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9
    Perfect Points
    17.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by godbirdie View Post
    Hi
    Your deposit sounds same tactics used on us. we approached MDW during wedding shows at Vivo.we told them we wanted to see see,they say no obligation. In the end forced to pay deposit like ur case and said can pay for other things...

    anyway, just had my PS recently.
    I heard from my fren who just had his PS and know that he n his wife use together only 1 ampule ($30 ea). I asked the makeup artist why we need 2 and she told us diff bridal diff makeup.I told her is MDW and she just dumb and smiled. Well, does MDW use more than 1 Makeup agency?
    fyi,I also enquire for additional Ad makeup per pax eg groom and hairdo and they charge $50.
    Was shocked the Photographer and his helper is ard 25yrs and was told they had less than 5 yrs experience.we are not sure how the effect will turn after we view our photos next month.we did managed to view some of the photos which the photographers show us abit and is normal.We thought with this steep price we paid plus upgraded of VIP gowns, we expect more experienced photographer. To think we almost wanted to sign up AD Photographer at $1688 when we first signed up.Just hope for the best when photos is up.
    Hi, so its their usual sales tartic to hold clients. i have 2 friends who chose MDW and they gave praise to them. said they are very personalised service and sound satisfied. actually my bf suggested to go down to their boutique again and see closely again their normal range gowns since we dont want to top up to VIP range.And found out closely is normal range to my liking? cos since they gave me a week grace to think it over. but I dont like to go down and I find myself trapped with the sales people. u know la, its so easy to be psycho with all those people cornering you. Haha

    but so far u like their service? i am quite sketical cos so many negative comments.

  15. #945
    Senior Member godbirdie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Perfect Points
    222.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky56 View Post
    Hi, so its their usual sales tartic to hold clients. i have 2 friends who chose MDW and they gave praise to them. said they are very personalised service and sound satisfied. actually my bf suggested to go down to their boutique again and see closely again their normal range gowns since we dont want to top up to VIP range.And found out closely is normal range to my liking? cos since they gave me a week grace to think it over. but I dont like to go down and I find myself trapped with the sales people. u know la, its so easy to be psycho with all those people cornering you. Haha

    but so far u like their service? i am quite sketical cos so many negative comments.

    Hi, to be frank, if i can turn back time, i will source for other options.

    But guess is each to each opinions.
    Ur PS taken and how ur evaluation?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts